Headcanons

Hi :)
So, I thought, it will be nice to write here MY headcanons and a little explanation for my AU
Ok let's start! >:3

Age
Eldest to youngest:
King Orange/ Mango- 34
Victim- 20
TDL- 18
TCO- 16
Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple- 14
Red- 13
TSC - 12

Genders: all of them are males

In my AU, Hollow head brothers and color gang live in the same house.

The only one who is so mature and looks after the house and makes sure no one will set the house on the fire is TCO and Victim.

Dark actually regrets what he did.

Second doesn't remember the fight with TDL so he doesn't know he has powers. TCO and TDL agreed that it will be better if he doesn't know about the fight and his powers.

Rainbow gang see each other like siblings.

Second and Yellow have sleeping problems ( like me TwT). Basically, when Second wakes up he has a hard time falling asleep again, and he almost every time wakes up at 4am.
And Yellow has sleeping problems because he is overworking himself.

Alan cares about his stick figures, and he regrets what he did to TCO, TDL and Victim.

TDL, TCO and Victim didn't forgive Alan, but they gave him a second chance because Second trust him.

I don't ship anyone here, I have my reasons.
I don't wanna see the type of comments like: You can't spell.
How old are you 💀.
Why don't you ship characters here.
Why is TSC the youngest one? Isn't Red the youngest one?
And more, because:

1. English isn't my national language. If I wrote something wrong, please just let me know and I will fix it.

2. I don't ship characters, because I really saw almost every animation and I don't see them as lovers. I see them as best friends or siblings.

3. I know the most AUs I've seen ( on YouTube, Wattpad stories,...) they have the youngest member is Red, because of his innocence and pure personality. I know that, but TSC was the last stick figure drawn by Alan. And when Alan drew him, TSC was just 8 years old, Blue, Yellow and Green were 10 and Red was 9. And the stick fight ( game where the color gang lived) existed 2 years before TSC was drawn, but a year later the they added Red too. This is why Red is a year younger than everyone in a stick fight.

One more thing for my AU, I know Victim is basically dead ( idk anymore, because I saw him in Alan new AvA series TwT) so I'm gonna say this, Victim is DEAD but at the same time he is alive. He have a wings and halo but, he can't go through walls and he can't turn invisible. But he can see other ghosts, teleport, and heal others if it's an emergency.

That's all for now, bye 👋👋