Life is hell‼️angst‼️

Story: Story is after Ava season 2 episode 1, when TCO and TSC were captured.

Dark Lord pov
7 months ago ( Timeline: When Second kicked Dark Lord ass )
I woke up on the ground, with scratches and bruises. I wondered, what happened to the kid, The last thing I remember is being beaten up by him. Man, he was strong. Heh, I think he unlocked his powers... So he is really my brother...
...
I'm really a monster.
First I killed some kids and I almost killed my own brothers. ... What is happening to me?...
I really deserved this. When I was about to stand up, someone grabbed my arm harshly.
♥️🕷️: Owww! That hurts you know!
🖤: I know, but do you have better idea to move with you so Yellow and Second can bandage you up?
I froze. That voice... I can't believe Chosen is still trying to help me, I almost killed him!
There's no way he is serious!
...
He was...
Second and Yellow bandage me up. I started to apologize and apologize so many times. But these words really made me cry.
🧡: I know what you did was bad, but you are brother or? I forgive you, but please don't do that again...
❤️: Same here.
💚: Yeah, we don't know what was your motive but I think I can give you a second chance.
🩵,💛: Yeah!
🖤,🧡,❤️,💚,🩵,💛: We forgive you/ We giving you a second chance.

Present time (but about a few minutes earlier)

🧡: Bye! I'm going to animate with Alan!
🖤: Ok, just be careful around Alan bro.
🧡: Don't be silly brother, Alan is good. But what we are going to animate is, well. TwT
♥️🕷️: Are you actually kidding me?!
🩵: Sorry TwT, but don't worry we will be careful.
💚: Yeah, we promise.
♥️🕷️: ugh, fine.
❤️,🩵,💚,💛,🧡: Yaay, well. Bye!
They left, and Chosen left too, because he went to the grocery store.
But when he came it was like a horror movie.
He was glitching and looked hurts. He then grabbed Second with him. Is he crazy?!
I ran after him, but I didn't notice the skittle gang followed me.

Time skip
When they took Chosen and Second
No one pov
Dark saw how they got his brothers. He was furious. He went back to a house, where his base was. The skittle gang saw him but they had to make a choice. Follow the agents or Dark.
🩵: Now what?
💚: We can separate.
💛: That's not a good idea.
💚: But we don't have a choice Yellow.
❤️: That's true. So me and Yellow are going to follow Dark and Blue with Green please go after them.
🩵: I'm not resisting, come on!
Red and Yellow had to run, but when they saw his old base, they froze. Dark was trying to find his blades. Red and Yellow were shocked and scared that he went crazy. They silently decided to find Blue and Green.

Meanwhile in the laboratory
Second was locked up, he was scared and angry. He tried to break the bars but nothing worked. He started giving up. But then, he heard sirens.

Dark Lord pov
I finally found my blades, I used them and started flying to the "secret base" I was furious, I was really furious. How dare he touch my siblings! I'm telling you, if I found just a little scratch!

Ỉ͎̤͉͍͚̖̗̼̝̭̊̐ͫ̇͘̕ͅ'̡̫̳̞̙̰ͥͨ̊m̢̜͈̭͓͇̺̜ͮ͆ͩͫ ͇̞̣̽́ġ͍̗͎͕̲ͩ̃͠o̼͔̲̝͕̜̗͈̍͛̐̚͞i̳͙ͪ̎̿́n͙̫̦̞̝̻̂͝g̢̥̥ͬ̑ ̨͙̦̣̥̜͖̒t̠̬͇̮̞̆̎͂ͮ́ő̯͎̀ ̶͎̭͔̟̅͗̂̉ḱ͓̥̲̩͈̖͕̖͘i̮̠͉̳͖̔̃́l̵͉̣̂̇ͬͧl̀҉̯̗̮͇ͅ ̘̣̭̟̓̄̃̕t̟͙̳̣̣̂̀h̟̱̝͋ͫ͛͝ẻ̴̮̳̻ͅm̛̙͕̪̮̟͓̒̚.

I broke the window, sirens were activated but I was careless. I went to some control room and found Second and Chosen. Chosen was in some special cage.
🧡: Brother! What are you doing here?! And why do you have blades!?
♥️🕷️: I came here for you and Chosen and about that blades. Well.......
I cut the bars and then I destroyed that special cage where Chosen was.
🖤: Dark? How-
♥️🕷️: No time to explain bro, we have to get out of here.
They nodded and started to run, then we started to fly ( Chosen carried Second TwT)
When we were flying, agents started shooting again.

They shoot at me, but I dodged that.
♥️🕷️: Ha! You missed!
Agent 1: you sure?
I was confused, but then I heard a groan of pain. I slowly turned and saw Second with shocked eyes and bloody stomach.
They shoot Second....
Chosen was frozen, by fear and shock. He was shocked and angry to see our younger brother dying.
Second fall on his knees, he was felling nothing just the pain. I quickly ran to him.
♥️🕷️: Second! Bro talk to me! I screamed to my 12 year old brother.
🧡: Dark..... I'm tired.....
♥️🕷️: You can't go sleep Sec, please don't die. I am begging you, please. I'm sorry!
🖤: Sec- no.......NO! YOU WILL PAY!!
Chosen activates his power, and was about to attack the agent.
♥️🕷️: Chosen wait! They-

Bang!

Agent shot him directly to the head. Chosen was laying dead on the ground. Second saw that too. Second started to cry and me too.
🧡: Chosen!
♥️🕷️: You bas****!
I was about to attack them, but Second started coughing. He was coughing blood.
♥️🕷️: Second, don't you dare!
🧡: I'm sorry brother, but...... I'm tired.....and weak. I'm sorry...............................I love you big brother.
With that, he closed his eyes.
♥️🕷️: Second?..... Second! SECOND!!!! BROTHER! WAKE UP!!

No.......... No! Nononononononononononononononono!!!!!!

With that I was like I turned off. I don't remember anything.

When I opened my eyes, I was having a horror movie right in front of me.
I was covered in blood, the agents were dead, the skittle gang too...... wait! THE SKITTLE GANG!!!

I killed them..........
Then I remembered what happened...
I snapped, I opened my blades and killed the agents, but then I saw them and didn't recognise them, so I killed Skittle gang too.

Heh, I'm really a monster.

I woke up, and I was catching my breath. I was sweating and....... crying?
I wiped my tears and started looking around.
It was just a nightmare. Or it wasn't?
Well my answer was Second who looked like he saw a ghost.
♥️🕷️: What happened?
🧡: Another dream, you know TwT. Can we watch movies?
I smiled, and nodded yes, we were watching so many movies. And I was honestly glad that all was just a nightmare. And I hope it will still be a nightmare.

I hope you enjoyed
I tried my best, since I don't write much angst TwT. Requested by: Catradoraisepix