King Mango visit

( Ummm, I think this can be part 2 of the Thriller, I'm sorry that's this is short but my motivation is dead 🥹 so enjoy)

Purple pov
Today Mango is going to visit the Skittle gang plus Victim, Dark, and Chosen. They honestly haven't seen him in ages. I mean, he had a lot of work to do, so yeah. I think Victim is going to be happy. Well, better go get ready. I opened my wardrobe and grabbed my favorite black T-shirt and purple flannel shirt. Then I grabbed my brown trousers and green headphones that Green gave me on my birthday.
🟠👑: Purple? Are you ready?!
💜: Yeah! I'm ready!
🟠👑: That's good, cuz we are leaving.
💜: Ok, I'm going. I said, then I closed the wardrobe, and went downstairs. Mango was already dressed up. He wore his classical style when we were going somewhere for a visit: an orange shirt with a white bowtie. A golden yellow coat and black trousers.
🟠👑: Ready to go?
💜: Yeah.
🟠👑: Ok, then, let's go.
We went into the car. The journey wasn't so long. Mango and I mostly talked about how we were going to spend time with the Skittle gang and with Second's brothers.
🟠👑: Do you think camping sounds good?
💜: I mean, yeah. We weren't able to camp for ages, and I think It's a great idea! Let's just hope Green and Blue don't tell that story about Herobrine again. TSC and Red almost didn't sleep all night.
🟠👑: I mean, yeah. Red was possessed by Herobrine twice, and Second was beaten up at that time, so that makes sense.
💜: Mhm.

No one pov
The bell rang, Victim went to open the door and a really big smile appeared on his face.
🖤😇: Mango! It's good to see you pal.
🟠👑: Heh, hello there mate.
🖤😇: Come on, go inside. And Purple, Blue, Yellow, and Green are in Yellow's bedroom and Second is with Red in his bedroom.
💜: Thank you Victim! Bye Mango!
🟠👑: Umm, bye Purple.
Purple ran upstairs to where Yellow, Green, and Blue were.
Mango just sighed and went with Victim to the living room.
🖤😇: So, how is it going?
🟠👑: Eh, it's fine. Purple is great and I love him. I...I just wish that...
🖤😇: You wanna see Gold again, right?
🟠👑: How do you know my son's name?! I never told you.
🖤😇: Let's just say, I met him when I was in that weird place. He was talking about you every time. And sometimes I'm making him company. Victim said and Mango smiled.
🟠👑: How is he?
🖤😇: He is fine, he misses you a lot.
Mango laughed and wiped a little tear, from his eye.
🟠👑: That's good, well I was wondering if you want to go camping.
🖤😇: It's a great idea, I talked already with Green and Blue so I think it's a great idea.
🟠👑: Heh, then let's go tell them.

Meanwhile
No one pov
🧡: Hey!!! Give it back! That's my book!
: Yeah, a Harry Potter book.
❤️: So what?! You guys were reading the worst stuff.
💚: Look some parts are about possession, and we really don't want you to scare you like last time.

(Author note: I never read a Harry Potter so yeah TwT)

🧡️: Yeah sure.
💛: Really ok?! Look we all know that you and Red are still remembering that stupid situation.
🩵: Yellow is right, you know.
Second and Red just signed, they knew they were right, they still remember that time when Red was possessed by Herobrine.
💜: plus I think this book, can stay here because we are going camping later!
🧡: Yes! It's been ages since we were camping.
❤️: Yeah!
🩵: Cool, but it's pitty it will be without a creepy story.
💚: yeah, but at least we can make s'mores.

(Please give me ideas 😭😭, I don't want disconnected this book)