Blue's obsession with the netherwart

Story: I think I don't have to explain TwT

Blue pov
It was a peaceful day in Alan computer. Which was really suspicious. Everyday something is happening! Well, whatever I'm going to cook lunch. When I went to the kitchen, I was about to grab netherwart bottle, but I saw the empty bottle. ...
Someone threw away MY NETHERWART!!
🩵:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

No one pov
🩵:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Blue screamed, and entire computer was literally shaking. TCO and TDL came downstairs to see what happened.
🖤: What's going on?
♥️🕷️: Yeah, you know if you wake up Second, you are asking for dead wish.
🩵: Ok, I know Second is taking a nap but someone throw away my netherwart, and I'm going to kill that person.
♥️🕷️: Hah, good luck.
🖤: Dark no. Anyways, Blue it's just a netherwart, you have netherwart farm. You can just take netherwart from your farm. Or just let it be.
Chosen started to feel nervous, because Blue was just staring into his soul. He could feel that.
🩵: Ok, firstly,I don't have any seeds,
Secondly, Yellow experiment with the Nether portal. And lastly, I. NEED. MY. NETHERWART!!
Blue was mad, really mad. He jumped on the table and smacked it. Then he ran away. He looked like he was on drugs. Dark and Chosen tried to catch him but he was faster.
♥️🕷️: How is that kid so fast?!
🖤: I don't know and I don't care, just catch him!
♥️🕷️: I'm trying ok?!
🩵:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

About 10 minutes later
Chosen finally catches Blue. Blue was so tired, that he fell asleep in Chosen arms so he had to carry him into the house.
💚: What in the world happened?
♥️🕷️: One word, obsession.
💚: Dude, not again!
🖤: What do you mean?
💚: Yellow always thrown away that thing. And......this happens.
♥️🕷️,🖤: ...., Are you actually kidding me! YELLOW!!!!

Meanwhile with Yellow
Yellow pov
💛: Green, you traitor!
Well, I guess they will lock my laboratory,...... again. This is for 5 time this week, and it's only Wednesday!

Hope you enjoyed TwT.
If you have any ideas, feel free to tell me.
Bye 👋👋