Demonic Awakening (Reworked)

Pov: Enid
"My head hurts like hell."That were my first words as we came through the portal. My world was kinda dizzy but I manage to shake it off and looked towards-"OH MY GOD WEDNESDAY."I pulled out the spear and see her eyes start to flicker only but slightly and she immediately grabs my hand which startles me."We need to get you to a place to heal you up." I say to her but  she shakes her head no," There's no time so I need to do this fast."She breathes out heavily and coughs on each word. She grabs one finger and burns a symbol into my skin causing me to scream and pull but her grip was tight."When the clock strikes three and the moon drips in blood. The gates to hell shall open slightly to give the one who seeks a new beginning."When she was done she releases my hand and stands up."Wait! I have so many questions and where are you going?"She looks at me with a sad smile" You decide to come to seek me out or not. But if you come for me your life will be a living hell."She then grabs my hand" Honestly at first I freed you because I wanted a pawn to help me destroy my family but you was so much more then a pawn so I thank you.Come find me if you're ready for a life of hell as my companion."I was confused by what she was saying but then she started caressing my cheek. She then smiles and kisses my head and the next thing I know I felt very sleepy."Goodbye Enid Sinclair"Those were the last words I heard before I fell into sleep embraced.
Pov: No one
The blonde woke up to find herself cuddling with a girl. She jumps up away surprised to wake up next to an unknown girl. She looks around the room finding it perfectly neat and cozy. Her eyes land back onto the unknown girl noticing her firey red hair and her cool skin tone to match. She was wearing grey baggy sweatpants and a hoodie which was hiding her figure. Her trance was broken when she heard a voice," Like what you see?"The girl she was entranced by now had her eyes open and they looked like golden orbs that could warm anybody's heart. Well, that's what the blonde thinks at least."Hehe well by how hard you're starting I guess I can take it as a yes?"Immediately the blonde started blushing and hiding her face from embarrassment as she realizes she was staring. But that action causes the fiery-haired girl to chuckle even more. In the back of the fiery-haired girl's mind, she had a lot of questions and concerns but she didn't voice them right now to not scare her new friend off."I'm pretty sure you're hungry so let's go."At the exact mention of food, she perks and seemly forget she was ever embarrassed. And like a puppy, she followed the girl like she was the owner. When they got to their destination she was met with a big kitchen. It all looks futuristic with a silver-colored electric stove and smooth counters. She saw different colored utensils of all shapes and sizes." Are you rich or sum" she said out loud without realizing it."*chuckles* well you could say."The fiery-haired girl moves toward her fridge and put out some eggs, bacon and on top of the fridge, she gets out bread. A simple eggs bacon and toast breakfast she was thinking. In a few minutes, everything was complete. She put the food on the table. The blonde was drooling at the sight and when she sat down she immediately started going for the food. But then a knife was launched in front of her startling her and she was back into her seat she looks up to see the fiery-haired girl threw it and kinda whimpered silently."Sorry about that but food later and answers first ok?"The blonde shakes her head.
"This is how we gonna do this I'm going to rapid-fire you some questions and later you can do the same."
"Why were you in the woods naked and full of scars."
"I- I don't know all I remember is escaping with some girl but I cant exactly remember her face.Or anything else related to her." She say to the fiery haired girl truthfully.
"Do you remember your name?"
"Yep! And I'm Enid Sinclair a wolf!-........."
At this point In time Enid thought she was the dumbest person alive.
"Oh I already knew that. So next questi-"
"Wait! Wait! Wait! What? You know I'm a wolf?"
"Yea you had your wolf tail and ears popped out of nowhere while I was cleaning you.Then there's the monstrous strength you possess because as soon as I was close enough you grabbed me and started to cuddle me to death.Luckily I'm not a regular human." Enid was dumbfounded by this response.
"*Chuckles* Oh come on don't get silent on me now."
"Well that's all I really wanted to ask but now it's your turn to ask me questions so what's up?"
"Ummm where are your parents."
"Simply dead." Enid had noticed that she said that awfully too calmly like it was a normal occurrence.
She noticed Enid's confused look on her face and starts to chuckle," I know that look. And don't worry they have been dead for a long time. Let's just say since I'm not a normal human I have special privileges in my life so a lot of things I do don't get questioned. I still have to be careful not to expose us tho."
"Us? So there are more of you types?"
"Of course there if you don't count half-breeds but for now don't try and pry into too much information.
"Well...What is your name?"
"Cassandra Alexandrea."
"Oooooo what a pretty name."
"Why thank you."
"Sooooo can I eat now?"
"*Chuckles* Yea"
Enid immediately cleared her plate and added 20 more. Deadass she did that.That girl is a Saiyan I swear.

(An: Imma get the flexed tape don't worry)

"That was good thank you for the meal."
"Imma be going to school tomorrow so better be good while I'm away ok?"
"What's school?"
"Huh?"