Demonic settling in

Over a few weeks. Enid came to learn more about human culture and simple things. History as well. Cassandra taught her a lot while letting Enid's curiosity about things go on their own to experience them. Enid is not all clueless about things in the human world. She has a sense of fashion and clothes. Preferences in food.And writing material like books. Her favorite thing to do is to run around free both in wolf and human form. Cassandra sometimes joins her on these runs and just be one with mother nature. Cassandra and Enid have very easily become very close in the few weeks they only met. That brings us to now where Enid is currently watching Twilight waiting for Cassandra to get home."Can't believe Jake would force Bella to kiss him. The whole series is cringe but for some reason, I can't despise it hate it. It's pretty interesting to watch. Also wouldn't that make me a shifter since I'm not bound by the moon?"Enid began rambling on about a few things until she heard a click. She got up and as soon as the four opens she pounced on the person pinning then to the ground. Which was exactly Cassandra." Do you always have to do this when I come home from school?"
"Yep, it's a ritual that must be maintained!"
Cassandra sighs but then starts chuckling at Enid," Can I get up now we can't lay here forever."
"Yes, we can," Enid says to her while attempting to fall asleep. Cassandra seemed to notice and stares at the sky. A couple walks past the house chuckling at them which made Cassandra blush. But to put the icing on the cake was when one of them said," Tryna be like you my boy!"Which put Cassandra in ultra-embarrassed mode."THANK YOU WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED!!" Enid screams out to them which made them giggle more and eventually pass the house. Enid sits up to look down at Cassandra to see her hiding in her hoodie trying to disappear." You are ok~" she says in a sweet but seductive voice which made Cassandra shrink further but Enid had her fun and hops off to run back to her Twilight movie. Cassandra slowly stands up and shuts the doors."You're meant for doing that."Cassandra pouts to Enid."Stop being so easy to tease and bully then."
"When did you learn how to tease," Cassandra says while taking off her backpack, hoodie, and shirt. She had a sports bra on."Internet" Enid responds casually. Cassandra rolls her eyes and plops down on the couch. With a yawn, she lies on Enid. Falling asleep. Enid strokes her hair with a warm smile. But after a while, she too fell into a sleep's embrace.