Demonic prank

POV: Cassandra
I wake up with a big chop to my forehead. I jolt up touching my forehead and looking at the culprit. Turns out it was just Sylvie waking me up.
AN:(Principle full name is Sylvie Lancroth)
She smirks at me and gets up quickly. She turns around, "It's school time hurry up and get to class."
Before she reaches the door she turns around, "Remember to let me meet my daughter law ok?"She says in a low but teasing way, She quickly leaves the library before I could reply. Ugh, why does she have to have some sort of mother's intuition? It's killing me inside. I thought, feeling a little bit embarrassed for the amount of teasing she did before I went to sleep on her lap. I make it to class before any students were let into the school. I say looking out the window with my mind begins to think about Enid. It has been a long time since anyone but Sylvie made me feel good about life. Enid is so sweet glad we're both abnormal...Yea gonna have to explain that later. I snap out of my thoughts and laid my head down. But my head never touched the desk because soon a lot of students flew in. They all took started walking throughout the classroom laughing and playing. Some started looking at me but I sent a glare back and they immediately turn their hands. But for some reason, the air around the classroom felt lighter. Every time I entered into one, it always become darker and they try their best to sit and squeeze their desk to the other end of the classroom."Today we will be studying a little bit about history. Mainly the one of popular periods for art. The Renaissance and High Renaissance period."I was kind of interested not going to lie. But I knew enough about history as it is. So I put my head down. But before I did that someone tap my shoulder."Umm, can I use your eraser please?" A charismatic voice from the side called to me. I looked and it was a girl with peach-colored hair."Yea sure just give it back when you're done yea?"Her eyes brighten for some odd reason and shook her head up and down vigorously like a happy puppy. I thought nothing of it and took a nap. I was lightly napping when something was thrown in my direction. I sensed it and caught it. But that was a horrible idea because instantly felt a sliminess. I check my hand to see it was a spitball. Hmph they can mess with me all they want but I'll remember. I take a glance at where the spitball came from. I see a few boys trying to hide their smiles and giggles. I tried to go to sleep. Keyword tried but they wouldn't let me as I dodge their spitball attacks."Are you ok?" I hear a familiar charismatic voice call to me. I turned to see the peach-haired girl I lend my eraser to wants to know am I ok? I look at her with confusion, "Ummm yea just some idiotic boys messing with me. I think they forgot who they messing with." I say with a menacing smile. She giggles at me which surprises me greatly. She notice my confused face."Hehe sorry for laughing. But don't worry about them they're mostly tricksters and can be dealt with very easily. Let's set things up shall we?"She pulls out her phone and tapped it. Immediately I heard a small squeal but it quickly disappeared."What do you do?"She smiles at me and writes something and places some tape on it."Mr.Bron, please help me with this question!"She slightly yelled to the teacher. The teacher smiles and walks over. He bends down a bit near her and she softly and quickly places a piece of paper on his back. After she got done having a conversation with the teacher he walks about. I hear huge gasps and see her smiling and giggling. I don't what she doing but something's working."No looking up guys the grade will be reduced if you cheat."I hear the teacher call to the class. I started looking at the teacher and on his back with a dripping black art style."I'm watching you, "I started to snicker a little bit knowing a little about what she doing. She smiles at me with big eyes when she saw I caught on. She put a finger over her mouth with a smile as she points at the board. The message now was different. There was a phone number on the back,"-xxx-xxx-xxxx." The teacher notice it and was confused by it. He just threw it in the garage. I was about to turn around to see their reaction but a hand stops me."No, it will ruin the plan." I nod Agreeing with her. I then look at the test paper on my desk that I didn't notice before. It was quite easy and I finished it in minutes. I look up to her focusing on the test. After a bit class was over and  I was about to go to the gym since that was my next period. But the peach-haired girl stops me."Wanna check in on our victims?" She says almost squealing. I laugh out loud before saying," Yes but it's the next class period where are they?"
"They mostly skip their second period."I gave her an eyebrow wondering how she know all this."I know that look and that's a secret." She says with a sly smile. We walk to the roof but we didn't open the door. She starts drawing some letters on the window."Revenge is gonna be sweet." She says with excitement."What are you gonna do now? They probably think something or someone is watching them?"
"Yea that's the idea but I'm trying to make it more supernatural than natural."She says to me as she writes the words," A demon of hell awaits you."
"I'm kinda getting impatient. I know we're playing tricks but-"
"Don't get your panties in a twist. But I want you to think of ***** ***** ****" I felt rage course through my veins. The door opens and I look at the opening to see the boys screeching like little girls. They all faint."HAHAHA! You do become a demon when you're mad. Just look at them passed out on the floor!"I looked at them and started to laugh a bit."It's better than just punching and kicking your problems huh?"She says to me with wonder in her eye.
"Yea, it kind of is?" I light a smile in her direction and she gives me one too."Since we gave them a scare they'll think twice about bullying people for a while."
"What do you mean? You've only sent them scare threats?"She pulls out her phone to see some text messages."I also just texted them when they wake up that if they bully we'll do more than scare." She then gave me a wink and skip down the stairs."What's your name?" I called out to her.
"Maya Vice!" She calls back before disappearing. The rest of the day was pretty nice.No one messed with me and a lot more people seemed to talk to me. It was like 2 or 3 but that's like once in a 1000 years for me. I was trying to keep up my mysterious don't fuck with me aura but I rather like this attention I'm getting. I went home with a smile and rode maybe a little too fast.

(AN: Wonder what Maya said to Cassandra?")