Demonic School

POV: No one
Sometimes depending on them they either sleep separately or together. But the latter happened and they are currently cuddling each other. Exactly as 4:00 hit's Cassandra wakes up. Enid thanks to her werewolf strength can easily hold Cassandra down if she was only a normal human. (*wink*) With little force, she gets out of Enid's grip and gets off the bed in her shorts and sports bra. She ruffles Enid's head and takes an hour or so to get ready. She took a good shower and heads towards her closet. Her closets are very big so she has enough room to look through clothes and change in them. She looks through her many lines of clothing and shoes but chooses to wear a long black long-sleeved shirt with blue jeans. A black and white button-up shirt to cover her black-sleeved one.White shoes to tie it all together.

White shoes to tie it all together

(An: Sorry if you think my fashion sense is horrible😅)After finally finishing getting dressed she made Enid some breakfast consisting of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a glass of orange juice

After finally finishing getting dressed she made Enid some breakfast consisting of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a glass of orange juice. She only made herself some buttered toast and grabbed her keys while covering the food she made for Enid. She was about to open the door to leave but she heard a voice, "Young lady I know you not going to school with only buttered toast on your stomach?"Cassandra turns around and nervously chuckles at the angry girl behind which was Enid. Enid was wearing a black loose bra and had pink pajama pants on. Which honestly made looking at Enid kind of hard for Cassandra but she wasn't entirely worried about that now since she got to get herself out of this situation that happened many times before."*nervously gulps* E- Enid I made myself a good br- breakfast you know and school is about to begin soooooo I should go yes?" Enid narrows her eyes with it becoming a glowing dark blue. Which honestly shook Cassandra to her core."SIT"Enid pointed at the kitchen chair and Cassandra obeyed quickly. Enid then sighs as she sits next to Cassandra holding the food that was originally made for her."OPEN"Enid commanded Cassandra. Cassandra hesitated a little which made Enid growl but after hearing the growl she immediately opened her mouth scared of what would Enid do."Which one would you like to eat first?"Enid says while grabbing a fork and circling it in her hand."Well...pancakes please."And with a swift movement of her hand, there were pieces of cut pancakes in seconds. Cassandra barely saw the cute but turned her head to see one of Enid's claws raised and now retracting. Enid uses the fork she helped and picks up the pancake piece, feeding it to Cassandra. After finishing up the pancakes she did the same asking what she want to eat next. The order was eggs and finally bacon. She drank the juice last."You know I could have eaten it myself right?"Cassandra ask Enid but it was returned with a cold glare which instantly made Cassandra quiet. Enid stops glaring at Cassandra and sighs," You have to take care of yourself more. You are so reckless and I learned that quickly in my short time living with you."Enid says while taking off a piece of bacon on Cassandra's cheek and eating it, making her blush. Enid chuckles at her blushing but became serious."Take more care of yourself ok Cass?"
Cass? Cassandra had thought but she with along with the nickname."Yea yea mana Ed"
"I'm serious Cass promise me!"
"*sighs* Ok I promise now can I go before I miss school?"
"Nope because I think you are forgetting something."
"What could I possibly be for-....ohhhhh."
Cass gets off her chair and hugs Enid tightly.
"Satisfied?"
"Yep! Now be good at school!"
Cassandra chuckles and walks out the door waving to Enid before hopping on her motorcycle.