Demonic events

POV: Cassandra
Once I got home I instantly put my stuff down and hopped myself on the couch. Enid already knew I was here cus she instantly appeared and jumped next to me."So how was school?"
"It was peculiar Enid?"
"How so?"
"I don't think I've explained to you but I used to be a pretty bad delinquent. And that leads to people fearing me and avoiding me."Enid nods her head in understanding."The only one that change me was Sylvie the principal. I still had tendencies to go back to how I was but she held me down. And just today at school it felt lighter for some reason. A person I met today talked to me."
"You said tendencies, right? But you never showed that type of stuff to me. You were pretty kind and chill even now."She said while having her hand on her chin thinking.
"Well...You were different. You didn't seem afraid of me even though you woke up in my house for the first time and talked to me."
"Yea, I guess?"Enid says to me confused.
"It's hard to explain but I instantly felt relaxed with you. But going back to what happened at school I wonder what could've changed to make me approachable?"
"It's you, you dummy!"
"What!?"
"Hehehe you may not realize it but you had a dark aura to you when we first start talking. Compare to what you have now it was like a dark storm. Right now you are like the sunshine after the rain. Still a bit gloomy but there's light to be hopeful about."
I start to understand her words a bit," When were you a good poet and philosopher with words."I say softly flicking her head."Ow! I just say random things that are in my head!"
"*Sniff* *sniff* R- Random! So you don't mean any of them?" I say fake crying and teasing her."N-No that's not what I mean!" She says loudly as she tries and cheers my fake crying self up. She got a bit too close but I took advantage of it and pin her to the couch hugging her."Eeeeeep!" I hear her squeal out which made me laugh a bit."I'm glad I met you honestly. The more I think about it. The reason I change was probably because of-"
POV: Enid
She fell asleep cutting off her sentence. Which made me a bit annoyed. I wanted to know if she would say "you".Guess I will never know. Since I couldn't move because she was on top of me. I just got the remote that was near me and watch Ip man.
A few hours later I was asleep. I woke up in my bed. I stretched a little and went downstairs to hear Cassandra talking."Already! But I thought you said I have to finish school."
"Yes I know what I said but I changed my mind."
"Can I at least finish this year?"
"Ugh FINE!"
Then by the sounds of it, she hung up and immediately heard a loud sound ring throughout the house. I walk into the open." You ok Cassandra? I heard a loud sound."
She looks at me with surprised eyes."Oh, it's none just I accidentally dropped my phone." She walks closer to me and hugs me tightly."You ok?" I ask trying to hide my knowledge of her on the phone."Yea just needs some rest. "I pull her hand and walk upstairs into my bedroom. I pulled her down and her hug her tightly. She eased into my touch. I heard a shudder from her voice but she hid it quickly. We stayed like that for a while before we both fell asleep. When morning came I greet her before she leaves. She is off to school once again now. When she's at school I mostly just exercise in the gym part of the house. Or go out into the woods. Why not do both? I began walking through the woods. I never told Cassandra this but I began recently having weird vision-like things about a raven demon. I look up to see my world red and demonic looking instead of the natural green beautiful forest. I get into my battle stance and ran through the forest seeing a huge raven with demon eyes. It looked at me like my soul was see-through. My mark which I thought I had faded started to burn. The demon raven attacks me with its huge claws. I to the left and extended my claws before knocking down a tree and swinging the tree into the raven causing it to fly backward. I transform into my full wolf form.

My eyes and claws glow an ethereal blue and I dashed toward the raven but it jumps up flying into the air

My eyes and claws glow an ethereal blue and I dashed toward the raven but it jumps up flying into the air. It started to rain blood and black thunder strikes crossed the sky. I ran up the tree and am now beings round two In air Connect. We scratched and clawed at each other but the raven with its black wings had the advantage. I harnessed energy into my claws sending a blue flame wave at it. It dodges it swiftly before sending me to the forest ground with a claw kick. It roared at me and I howled back in Anger. It dived while I charged at it. We collided and I tore off its wing. With adrenaline rushing through my veins I threw away the song and charged at the weeping raven. I was about to behead it when I was suddenly snapped out of it and now I was about in the forest with Cassandra shaking me with a worried face."Ugh, I feel terrible why are you here? It's still school time."
"What do you mean look around you it's nearly night. I got out of school and didn't see you in the house so I searched the forest. I saw you and tried to wake you up but you weren't responding."She says to me while scooping me up and fast walking to the house. We eventually get to the house and she put me in her bed."I'm ok Cassandra. Let's I'm not that tired."
"Nope, not taking any chances."She tells me to stay put. And she brought out some weird soup."It's healing herbs."
"You're overreacting it's o-" I looked into her eyes and saw she was really worried. I sigh and drank the medical healing herb soup thingy. It tasted good tho. Which I'm glad about. After I drank it I started to feel tired. My mind was at least but my body felt energized. I just let the feeling develop in me and I fell asleep. But not before I felt lips on my forehead.Which I knew was Cassandra's.