Class Trial Demo 2 of the Killing School Transfer

AN: The guide/artbook for "DanganDJ D4Ronpa: Head-cat-ster Monochio and Its 6 Despairs' Killing School Transfer of Hope's Pinnacle" is up, posted by "DanganDJD4Ronpa" on Fanfiction .net, AO3, and Wattpad (though only the latter two have art/pictures and they're in the later chapters of the book).

Everything is also cross-posted on DeviantArt, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, and Youtube under either "DanganDJD4Ronpa" or "D4DerpJockey".

[Taken from Chapter/Trial 3, there were almost two deaths, Aoi Miyake and Ibuki Niijima. Aoi managed to survive, but only just barely, and is unconscious, unable to participate in the class trial. Ibuki, meanwhile, is dead, charred corpse found beside the electric fence surrounding Hope's Pinnacle. This is the Debate Scrum to determine whether or not to talk about Aoi's case, and then what clue could be contained within it.]

"Can we... talk about Aoi now... please?" Tsubaki's voice, which was quiet and small, suddenly seemed loud in the deafening silence.

"Tsubaki?" Rika looked at her, eyes wide and concerned. "But... Aoi is still alive, isn't she? What good would talking about her be?"

"Seriously, Rika?" Saori slapped her forehead and glanced apologetically at Tsubaki.

"No, Rika has a point," Noa said. "Unless we can say for sure that Aoi's attacker and Ibuki's killer are one in the same, talking about Aoi won't really help. I mean, I'm still willing to, of course! I want to know what happened too, but we can't automatically assume that the two incidents are related. After all, a lot of us got knocked around and beaten up last night, so maybe whoever Aoi ran into was just... a little further down the rabbit hole." She smiled grimly as she touched the bruise on her face and a cut on her arm. She was far from the only one with such injuries.

"But we won't know that unless we talk about Aoi," Hiiro said softly, delicately.

"No!" Tsubaki interrupted, startling all of them. "Regardless of relevance to the case, I want to know what happened!" She slammed her fist on the railing of her podium. The students' heads were like metronomes moving back and forth as the debate continued.

"All right, all right. Enough already." Monochio's face and voice were monotone. "Order in the court. Order in the court. If you all want to be so split about it, let us at least be civil and engage in a proper Debate Scrum."

"Oh, not this again!" Esora sighed as the large, tile DJ disc in the center of their circle of podiums started to spin. Saori clutched at the railing of her podium, looking ill the second the ground started moving. As the large, tile DJ disc rotated, every podium was pushed out into two, opposing lines. Then, the disc spun in reverse, pulling the two lines back together so that they were face to face.

"Regardless of what anyone else says, I want to talk about Aoi!" Tsubaki insisted passionately, arms crossed.

"Forgive me for questioning you, for I empathize with your motive, but... is Aoi even relevant to the case?" Rei asked, hand on her chin.

"As Tsubaki said, I believe that relevance should be irrelevant. Aoi is our friend no matter what!" Miyu cried passionately.

"But friendships don't matter in class trials!" Muni argued. "What we need is evidence!"

"If you want evidence, what of Aoi's wounds?" Hiiro asked. "I cannot deny..." she looked away, "I wish to find out what happened to Aoi too..."

"But can the wounds even be evidence?" Yuka asked. "We can't know which, if any, came from more than one assailant!"

"Well, the only way to know for sure is to discuss it!" Dalia insisted.