The Nasty

Okay, so far everyone that commented was alright with it ...oh god, I don't usually wright or think of this stuff so I had to read some books about it. I read my sisters book! 50 shades of grey! She shouldn't have that she's a goddamn teenager! But anyways...let's get this over with.

At Jade's dorm room...(I'm scared)

Jade took a shower while Smoke went to retrieve his things so he could spend the night. Sonya was still packing her things.

"Jade!" Sonya yelled.

"What?" Jade yelled back.

"While I'm gone, don't do anything I repeat ANYTHING to my bed. I don't care what you do on your bed as long as you use protection." Sonya snickered to herself.

"Were not gonna do any of that!" Jade told her while she dried her hair in the bathroom.

Their was a knock,

Sonya went to open the door, "Oh hey Smoke."

"Sup."

Sonya looked at Smokes bag and looked back st Smoke. "You better have condoms."

"...I don't have any...I don't own any. And why would I bring any?"

"Uh, I don't know maybe you two will get it on while I'm gone?" Sonya asked.

"...you're leaving?" Smoke asked.

"Uh duh! I'm not gonna watch you two, what's wrong with you?"

"Well damn, I didn't know you were leaving. Where are you going anyways?"

"Over to Kitty's house." She said.

"Good. So now I know where to go when I find out Jade's pregnant." Smoke grinned.

"Smoke I swear." Sonya replied smiling.

Sonya's phone rang and she picked it up. "Jello?"

"Hey Sonya! Were outside." It was Kitana.

"What? Already? You two are fast." Sonya hung up.

"Well I'm gone! If you two do anything, please use some goddamn protection." Sonya whispered to Smoke.

"I don't wanna kid at my age dammit!" Smoke whispered back and Sonya laughed, grabbed her things, then left.

Smoke heard Jade about to open the door so he quickly got behind the door while she opened it and put on Freddy's claw.

When Jade stepped out, (don't worry she is fully clothed right now) Smoke put the claw on her shoulder and she flipped out, and was about ready to stab Smoke.

"Smoke! Are you serious?" Jade asked while Smoke was practically doubling over on the ground laughing. "How did you get that?"

When Smoke calmed down he stood up, "Freddy left it in Scorpions dorm, I washed it out than put it on. It actually fits me." He explained.