ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤.❞

✿✿✿

✿✿✿

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊. Until she was ordered back to work, back to her usual lifestyle. Back to feeling like she was doing some good to the world, like she wasn't completely useless.

Though her work had some up and downs, such as her father.

It was something that she actually had a passion for, that she loved to do no matter the time or place.

Even when it got tiring.

Plus, it wouldn't hurt her to finally get out of the house and away from 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

Far from the petty bickering they had every other day.

From the scowls he would give her whenever she was in the same room as him.

To the slight shoulder bumping when she returned the energy.

She was exhausted and she hadn't even done anything besides staying in a house where she clearly wasn't welcome.

Though it had her name on it too.

She didn't know what to do with herself and binge eating while picking at the small decors around the place wouldn't keep her entertained for long.

She needed to be anywhere but there.

And if that meant going out into a world she knew nothing about?

Then so be it.

Chila bit at her bottom lip as she ran a palm over her black turtle neck shirt and further down to her snug-fitted jeans.

The mirror reflected something simple.

Thats what she was going for, being that, that was all she was in her eyes.

And surely everyone else's-

"Where are you going?"

He muttered as his eyes traveled up and down her figure, with furrowed brows and a work sheet in hand.

Another reason why she wanted to escape the place.

Jeongguk was always working, always looking at the things he had to do when he got back to work.

Planning ahead and writing things down.

In which she couldn't help but to peek at because it was something that she craved to do every second, the only thing she wanted to do.

Was to work.

Drown out her thoughts by surrounding herself with work.

Feel accomplished and useful.