ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

❝𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥?❞

✿✿✿

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑. Walking with her hands stuffed in her pockets as she looks over at him.

He uses his tattooed hand to rub his eyes with a soft yawn "I wish, couldn't stay asleep for the life of me."

He tossed and turned all night, trying to get into a position that was comfortable enough so that he could actually get in a proper rest but they only led to just an hour of sleep, if that.

Jeongguk knew better than to ever go and visit his dad before he had to work, he stopped doing that when he moved out to avoid nights like the last one.

She nods in understandment, knowing the feeling of being restless, "Maybe you can rest on break or something?" she suggests as they step foot into the hospital and are greeted by nurses and other doctors walking by.

He gives them small grins and waves and chila just keeps behind him only doing the same if they've made eye contact with her. "I don't think I'll have time for that, just gotta push through."

He slightly grimaces at the thought, though it's true he'll get time for drinks and snacks, and maybe an occasional sit down, but not for the nap that he really needs.

She hums pursing her lips, she wishes she could help him even though she's certain this has happened to him many times before as it has to her also.

And she's just interning at the moment.

She's not sure why she cares so much, and she mentally lectures herself to stop being so weird, just because their married she doesn't have to cater to him, it wasn't real anyways.

They come to a stop when they reach the lounge and jeongguk holds the door open for her, she glances his way with a quick grin before she enters, and he comes in right after her.

They're met with familiar faces bickering about whatever it is that they're looking at, chila steals a glance at it and it seems to be a picture of a kitten.

She tilts her head, wondering how they managed to start an argument over an animal. Yoongi rolls his eyes as he waves jimin off.

"Okay, orange or brown I don't care, should I get it or what?"

Jimin scowls "It's orange and will you even have the time to take care of it?" he speaks as he takes his attention off of the photo Infront of him to see who entered the room.

As soon as his eyes land on the couple he gives them a warm smile and yoongi just nods to the both of them, in thought of what the blonde just said.

"Couple of the year is here!" he jokes as he dabs jeongguk up, ''How long till your first procedure?'' jimin questions dusting his fingers of bread crumbs.