ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲.

✿✿✿

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑.

She stacks and organizes scattered papers on the counter infront of her, as her eyes glance back up at the sound of laughter. The one she recalls as jimin has his head fell back with his plump lips pulled into a smile as he laughs at what the oldest one;knowledge she's gained from listening in on their conversation, has said.

As well as jeongguk, he's giggling in amusement and his round cheeks get even rounder in an endearing way as his smile now reminds her of the one she saw that night on the hill. Full of pure joy.

She would grin herself if it didn't look so awkward.

Standing back and alone while smiling to yourself isnt the best looking situation is it? She clips a paper clip onto another stack she'd just finished putting together.

Yoongi leans on the counter behind all three of the men while he peels a tangerine.

"Am I the only one doing overtime?", he wastes no time throwing a slice in his mouth once all its skin is gone.

"I would but my wife is expecting me.", Jimin runs a hand through his hair thinking about his lady that was eating for two now.

"Oh yeah, how far is she now?", Jeongguk asks as he tilts his head, chila slows her sorting at the mention of him having a wife and a kid.

The thought of her having to bare child just because she was now technically a wife crosses her mind, she swallows thickly, would her father ever require that from her?

More importantly would she even try and challenge it?

"Seven months, yesterday."

He says while holding his hand out for a slice of tangerine to which the dark haired man just scowls.

"Get your own."

"The cafés on the other side of the hospital!"

This causes the doe eyed man to clap his hands as he full on laughs at jimins rejection.

She snaps away from her own thoughts as she puts her focus back on their interaction.

She can no longer bite back a smile as she stared at him with adoration, she wonders if him clapping his hands was also another habit of his.

Chila smooths her palm over the last bulk of papers, she enjoys watching their bond, it seems to her that he was close to these men.

Like they could be brothers, though as far as she knows; based off her parents knowledge of his life, he was an only child.