ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲?❞

✿✿✿

𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐆𝐔𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄. She grins "I met him at a mall and we went to some place to eat, the food was good. We hang out when we can, he took me to something called a festival?"

"It was pretty, lots of lights, people, foods and activities, I got my face painted. And I watched this man perform, he was really talented." She does the same as him immersed in watching little stars rotate across an imitation of the galaxy.

It's dark in their living room and there's no other source of light except for what jeongguks portable projector is providing. Peace surrounds them like a safezone.

"Mm, what did you get painted on?" He's enjoying listening to her talk since she doesn't do much of it at all. "It was a pretty wildflower, I thought about showing you but when I got home I was too sleepy to bother with keeping it on."

Her legs are up to her chest as her arms wrap around them securely, she's experiencing a tranquility she can't explain being able to speak and actually be heard.

"It's alright, im glad you had fun. What about the performer, what makes him talented?" He intertwines his fingers and rest them over his abdomen he never thought listening to someone's voice could be so healing, in a way for him.

"His voice was amazing!, I mean, it complimented the song so well and he looked like he really meant his lyrics like they were something special to him, and his flow was incredible, honestly I haven't heard much of any music but I'm positive even if I do hear more nothing can top his." This is a moment where she would have thought that she's said too much and to next time keep it at a minimum but this time she truly doesn't care.

Jeongguk grins endeared at her little rant, speaking of music, he thinks that her voice is music to his ears. "Oh really?, and if I played you music possibly better than his?"

"That's quite literally impossible, but you can try."

"So that's a challenge?, I should warn you, I'm competitive." She chuckles, "Who says I'm not?"

He wets his bottom lip as he finally rises from his slouching position, "I might be slightly more severe when it comes to that."

"We have parents that monitor us like human leeches, I think we're both a little severe when it comes to that." They both laugh and he claps his hands while his shoulders bounce. "Okay, okay, I'll stop. Do you still wanna hear a song or two though?"

Chila's smile is enthusiastic as she nods "Yes, wanna hear what's gonna beat that." He crosses his legs on the cushion and reaches for his phone. "Do you mind if i use my speaker?"