The Fair

"Well you can just forget about the fair. There. That ought to keep you out of trouble. Let's go Chief. Fair's a-waitin'. Aww. You'll get it one day boy. You just gotta grow up a little is all. Until then your sister can keep you company." Amos says as he leaves Copper tied up on his collar with Alexis nearby before leaving with Chief.

"He got you over a barrel huh? Well say somethin'." Tod says as he comes over.

"There's nothin' to say. That's just what I'm good for... Nothin'." Copper says sadly.

"Copper don't say that. It's not true." Alexis says as Copper looks at her.

"To me it is." Copper says.

"Well to us it's not." Alexis says stubbornly.

"You're real good at gettin' into trouble." Tod says as he laughs.

"Tod." Alexis says as she and Tod see Copper's sad look.

"Course you're good at something Copper. We just gotta figure out what. You know what you need? A little fun. I wonder if there's a county fair around here? Come to think of it there is!" Tod says happily.

"That's a pretty good idea Tod. I don't like disobeying Amos but I think it's a lovely idea." Alexis says as she smiles.

"In case you two haven't noticed I'm a little tied up right now." Copper says.

"Nothin' a fox can't fix." Tod say as he pulls Copper's collar off before the three run off.

*Timeskip*

"What do you wanna do first?" Tod asks as the group are walking through the fair.

"Everything." Copper says.

"Fireworks?" Alexis asks as he sees a sign for fireworks.

"We gotta see 'em." Copper says.

"Smack at sundown." Tod says.

"Shake on it." Alexis, Tod and Copper say in union as they shake.

"There's that sound again. Sounds pretty good." Copper says as he runs off towards the humming sound.

"Sounds like somebody got their tail stuck in a door." Tod says.

"Copper wait for us." Alexis says as the group then go to a building and see dogs singing before one gets smacked by a loose board causing an argument between two dogs. The group then watches as a female dog walks out.

"Sounds like they're about to go on. How about we watch?" Copper asks excitedly.

"Alright." Alexis says.

"If that's what you two wanna do." Tod says as the group heads inside where a crowd is.

"We have a real treat for you now. Lyle Snodgrass and The Singin' Strays." A man says as another man begins playing an instrument as the dog group from before comes out of stage and begins singing. As the band is singing and stops due to one going off key they then notice Copper singing and dancing as one pulls him onto stage.

"Come on kid. Sing with us." The lead dog says as Copper begins singing with the band causing Alexis and Tod to smile.

*Timeskip*