New Friends

"There's gotta be something to eat around here." Alexis says as she is sniffing sound the fair grounds for some food.

"Looking for something to eat?" A voice asks revealing to be Floyd and Waylon.

"We can help. We know the best places to grab left over food." Waylon says.

"Oh hello. Waylon and Floyd right?" Alexis asks.

"Yep. That's us." Waylon says proudly.

"So you're Copper's older sister huh?" Floyd asks.

"Yeah. Adoptive relationship. But one I wouldn't change none the less." Alexis says.

"That sounds pretty cool." Waylon says as Floyd nods.

"Yeah. I mean having a wolf for a sister would be cool." Floyd says.

"Trust me Copper thinks so too. He loves that I'm able to teach him things that wolves know. Such as how to track and hunt like a wolf." Alexis says as she smiles.

"If it's okay with us asking how did you get to meet Copper?" Floyd asks curiously.

"Oh well I lost my birth family when I was his age." Alexis says.

"Is that how you met your old owner?" Waylon asks.

"Yeah. She was a reallt kind person before she passed. This collar is all I have left of her. It may not mean I'm a pet but it means enough to me." Alexis says as she smiles.

"It looks beautiful on you." Waylon says as he and Floyd look at Alexis's collar.

"Thank you." Alexis says shyly.

"So how did you meet Copper?" Floyd asks curiously.

"Oh I met him when I was on a hunt. He was all alone and I took him in. We've been close since." Alexis says.

"We can tell." Floyd saysm

"You seem protective of him." Waylon says.

"You have no idea. So you two are both strays?" Alexis asks as the brothers nod.

"Yep. Born strays." Floyd says.

"I'm sorry about that." Alexis says.

"It's okay. We don't mind. We're sorry about your past though." Waylon says.

"It's alright. So you two mentioned you knew of where I can get some food? I'm starving." Alexis says.

"Yep. All you gotta do is beg and the humans give it up no problem." Floyd says.

"No problem there. I find humans have a hard time saying no to my charm." Alexis says as she begins to leave with the brothers.

"We do too." Waylon says as Floyd nods.

"What?" Alexis asks.

"Nothing!" Waylon and Floyd shout in union.

*Timeskip*