Found Out

"Why Cash look at you. You're nervous as a flea on dip day. I haven't seen you like this in a long time." Granny Rose says as the group sees Cash pacing back and forth nervously.

"You ain't never seen me like this, Granny. I just hope that talent scout fella's in a good mood." Cash says nervously.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Alexis says.

"Yeah. We always do great." Floyd says.

"And with Copper and Aledis we're sure to do even better." Waylon says as Alexis smiles at him and Floyd earning a smile back from them.

*Timeskip*

Ladies and gentlemen! The Singin' Strays!" Lyle shouts.

"Thata our cue. Come on you lot." Cash says as the group heads out onto the stage and begins performing before Amos and Tweed run into the room with Chief and Tod.

"Copper, Alexis? Those are my dogs." Amos says as the band members look at Copper in shock.

"You ain't strays? Aaah! What in tarnation? Dixie what have you done? Where they goin'? We can't let them leave. We got a show to do. Wait!" Cash says as people flee as the Ferris Wheel crashed into the building before it stops with Dixie in one of its cars as people begin fleeing people before Alexis follows Copper over to Cash.

"What are we gonna do now Cash?" Copper asks as Cash angrily looks at him and Alexis.

"You're gonna go home. Both of you." Cash says sternly.

"But the band-" Copper then gets cut off by Cash.

"Don't you get it? You're fired." Cash says as Copper sadly runs off.

"Copper. Copper wait!" Alexis says before Alexis gives Cash an angry look.

"You know what? You used to be a lot more fun to be around." Rose says as she walks off.

"Oh now come on. Where you goin'? Hey... Oh yeah? Fine. We don't need you either. Right boys?" Cash says as he looks at the twin members.

"Sorry Cash. It just ain't no fun anymore. Why does it always rain when things go wrong?" Floyd asks as he walks off before it starts to rain.

"I don't know Floyd." Waylon says as he follows after his brother before Alexis runs over to find Copper.

*Timeskip*

"Copper I'm sorry. I just wanted to..." Tod then gets cut off by Copper as he looks at him.

"You ruined everything. Just leave me alone!" Copper says angrily as he turns away.

"Copper, Alexis. There you two are. Come on. Let's get outta here." Amos says as he comes over and picks Copper up before leaving with him as Alexis walks beside them.

*Timeskip*

As Alexis is sitting in her barrel she soon hears Copper talking to someone and looks outside to see Dixie.

"I just thought you should know that blowin' your cover was my idea. Not Tod's. I guess I just lost sight of what's really important. And darlin' I'm awful sorry. They never wanted to hurt you. He just wanted you to be his friend again. Well... That's what I came to say." Dixie says a she goes to walk off before Alexis goes over to her.

"You didn't have to do that." Alexis says as Dixie looks at her.

"No but it was what was right. I truly am sorry darlins." Dixie says as she leaves with Alexis watching her.