𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞💌

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

No One's POV:
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗗 through your bedroom window and lit up the room. Its powerful rays shined across the posters on your walls, the manga on your shelves, and finally your sleeping body in your bed. The bright light hit your face, making you grimace in your sleep and turn to face the other way but your moment of peace didn't last long.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The alarm blared from its spot on the nightstand and you tiredly groaned, reaching a hand out to hit snooze. Without warning, your mother soon bursted into the room.

"Y/n, get up right now. It's your first day and you're making that girl wait for you." Your mother ridiculed with her arms crossed as she waited for you to get up and out of bed.

You sat up with a tired yawn exhaling from your lips, "I'll be down in a minute, ma."

Your mother left the room and you reluctantly got out of bed to get ready for the first day of school. Unsurprisingly, you weren't feeling nervous or excited like you did last year because it was your second year starting today.

If anything, you were more tired than anxious.

After brushing your teeth, you picked a simple outfit to wear that consists of jeans, a graphic T-shirt of your favorite show/book, and some black Converse. (Or whatever you want)

Grabbing your backpack from the floor, you left the comfort of your bedroom and walked downstairs where your neighbor was waiting for you. Upon entering the living room, you spotted her on the couch wearing khakis and a dark green sweater with a white collar. Her brown hair was in her usual ponytail but styled more neatly today and she looked rather cute in your opinion.

"You ready?" Your voice snapped her out of her thoughts and her nervous brown eyes turned to meet yours.

"Yep!" She grinned, getting up from the couch and grabbing her backpack.

On your way out of the house, you grabbed a breakfast bar from the kitchen counter and your mother bid you both a "farewell" and "good luck on your first day".

During the walk to school, you could practically feel the unnerving anxiety dripping off her body so you attempted to soothe her frantic nerves. "Don't stress too much, Sasha. The first year of college is not that big of a deal. Trust me, you'll ease into it after the first week if not less."

The shorter girl visibly relaxed at your words. Her tense shoulders slacked and she looked up at you to see the soft encouraging smile you gave her. Oh, you looked so handsome as the morning sun gleamed upon your face like an angel and brought out your handsome features with its golden light.