𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞💌

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

No One's POV:
𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 mildly crowded school hallway with Eren by your side and the lollipop the nurse had given you inside your mouth. The interaction between you and the attractive nurse was playing on repeat in your head, making a small grin surface across your lips.

"Man, that nurse was hot." You laughed as you nudged Eren in the arm with your elbow. "Am I right?" At your question, he merely side-eyed you with narrowed eyes.

"She's unprofessional. Where'd the school hire her? A strip club?" Eren scoffed in bitterness but you simply smirked at his choice of words.

"Either way, I'd let her dance on my pole-"

RING! RING! RING!

The loud ringing of the school bell interrupted your lewd words and signaled that first period was starting. Eren grabbed your hand and ran down the hall, "Shit! We're gonna be late!" He cursed when the two of you started running to class located at the very end of the hallway. When the both of you made it outside the classroom, shoes squeaking against the floor as you abruptly stopped, you swung the door open as you heavily panted.

Only then did you and Eren realize that the teacher wasn't even there.

"Well...we ran for no reason. The teacher ain't even here yet." Eren grumbles, walking to the back of the class while you follow behind after discarding your lollipop in the trash.

"Isn't this teacher new? Maybe he got lost or something." You reasoned, watching Eren take a seat at a desk and place his backpack on the floor.

You noticed he left you the seat next to the window—like he always does—and it made you smile.

After you got in your seat and put your backpack on the hook attached to your desk, the classroom door opened once more and everyone looked up to see who it was. Walking through the door was a tall woman wearing black suit pants and a black blazer with a maroon button-up shirt that revealed some of her cleavage. She had glasses resting on the bridge of her nose and her dark brown hair was styled uniquely.

Some of her hair was in a small ponytail and the rest laid against her nape while her bangs framed her handsome face. The woman's brown eyes scanned the classroom and a smile spread across her soft lips.

(Idk how to explain their hair so pic above💀)

"Hello, everyone. I'm your new science teacher, Hange Zoë, but you guys can call me Hange-sensei." She calmly explained, grabbing the chalk to write her name on the chalkboard in big letters.

With her back facing the class, the students began to whisper about how attractive the new teacher is and you couldn't help but agree.

Eren gently flinched when you leaned in close to his face with a grin on your lips. His heart thundered in his chest at the close proximity but all hope had diminished when you soon spoke.