𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨💌

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘

No One's POV:
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗧 to school, you noticed a rather irritated looking brunette waiting for you at the gate. You recognized the person to be none other than your best friend, Eren Jaeger. Today he wore black ripped jeans with a Deftones T-shirt and an unzipped black hoodie.

His brown hair was in its usual bun and he pulled his AirPods out his ears when seeing you approach him. "What the hell took you so long? I almost went to class without you." Eren's seethed as he glared at you and crossed his arms across his broad chest.

At his words, you check the time on your watch and tilt your head in slight confusion. "The bell doesn't ring for another ten minutes." Eren simply rolled his eyes, standing up from his leaning position against the gate wall.

"Doesn't matter anymore 'cause you're here. Let's just go-...who is this?" His stern eyes snapped to Sasha, who was still next to you, in slight irritation at the stranger.

"This is Sasha, my neighbor. It's her first year here so I offered to walk together." You introduced with a shrug and Sasha shyly waved at Eren before hiding behind you at the intense gaze he gave her that seemed to pierce her very soul.

If looks could kill she'd be long dead.

Sasha managed to speak through the fear that almost swallowed her whole, "Y-Y/n, we should go to the nurse to get bandaged up."

An imaginary lightbulb went off in your head at the reminder and you softly laughed. "I knew I was forgetting something. Thanks, Sasha!" The girl happily nodded but flinched when Eren interjected with a ferocious voice, "Get what bandaged up?! What idiotic thing did you do now to get yourself hurt?"

You quickly shook your head to deny any serious injuries. You knew to others Eren came off as brute and rude but he had his own way to show that he cared.

"Some girl bumped into me on the way here. It's just some scratches, doesn't even hurt." You claimed, raising your palms to show Eren it was nothing serious but it proved to do nothing to calm him down. He carefully snatched your wrist and started speed walking past the school gates. "Come on, we're going to the nurse's office." He ordered.

You probably would've fallen on your face if it wasn't for Eren's strong grip on your wrist. "You tell me to come on but you're already dragging me!" You whined but Eren ignored it like you expected. He was too focused on getting you medical attention whether you wanted it or not.

When you realized you forgot someone, you let out another whine to your best friend, "Aww! Eren! You made me leave Sasha!"

Eren rolled his eyes at your words and he stepped through the nurse's office door. "Good riddance. She looked annoying and you're enough of a headache to deal with."