Chapter 1

Alright people.

Let's do this thing.

My Name is Y/n Ohnn.

I'm a normal teen, with a boring life.

I got goodish grades, not many friends. Actually I have like none...and I have a sleep deprived scientist as a brother. He's been taken care of me since our parents sort of died. And He's the only family I have left.

Well not exactly. Sure I have my Aunts and Uncles. But they don't exactly like...kids. So my 27 year old brother is my caretaker.

At least he's supposed to be.

Sometimes I feel like it's me who's taking care of HIM. Then again I can't be mad. His wife left him. Took his son too. And he's constantly being overworked.

He's always- Mumbling about dimensions and a collider?? I don't really know. Don't care either.

We used to be...really close, despite are age gap. But ever since he took his job well...he changed.

"Yo, John! It's time to wake your ass up!!" Y/n yells, burst into their older brother's room.

"Huh- Wha??" John lifted his head up, drool streaming out of his mouth making Y/n scrunch their nose up.

"Dude you look like shit. And smell like it too. When's the last time you took a shower??" Y/n groaned as John yawned. Before he noticed the time.

"AH GEEZ-" He scrambled to get up from his work desk. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!"

"Because you need a damn break John. I thought I told you to ask your boss for one. Hell he doesn't even PAY you. I'm the one who brings home the bacon." Y/n sassed

"You know my boss wouldn't allow that-"

"You haven't asked him." Y/n cut him off and he just pouts.

"Whatever- Shouldn't you be at your new school?? Visions Academy??" John said as he began leaving his room.

"Ughhhh...Do I really HAVE to go? I'm only accepted in there because you're my brother and put in a good word for me." Y/n groans

"Hey that's not true. You're smarter than you know. Plus! Vision is where I went! And look at me now!!" John said pridefully

"You mean a saggy ass looking man? Pass."
Y/n scoffed, crossing their arms.

"Look. It's not up to discuss. You will go to that school. Whether you like it or not. Now- I need to go!!" John huffed as he grabbed his lab coat, and his briefcase, "I'll see you when I get home."

He then left the apartment as Y/n stood there with blank gaze.

"Stay safe..." They muttered before brushing their h/c hair out of their face.

"Alright...Time for education." Y/n said to themself as they grabbed their school outfit, and backpack as they walked out of the apartment, locking the door behind them.

They took their headphones and placed them over their head. Y/n walked down the busy streets of Brooklyn, scrolling down their playlist before choosing f/s, and jammed out as they walked to school.

Humming to the song, Y/n slipped by all the people who were walking. They tried their best not to get in their way, so they didn't piss anyone off. And eventually, Visions Academy was in sight.

Y/n sighed as their music came to an end, staring up at the building above them. Almost like it was glowering down at them. Can't believe this is happening...