Chapter 16

There was flashes going between Y/n's vision, they couldn't see anything where they were going. And they felt a little panicked because-

Miles Hand slipped from their grip.

"Y/n!! Open your eyes!!" Miles voice echoed making them immensely open their eyes to look for him.

"Miles are you-" Y/n gasped as they spun around in awe, all around them was like a Milky Way. But a red stream kept both them and Miles from falling into it. It was actually....beautiful. Beyond anything.

"Holy..." Y/n shook their head out of it as they began to loose balance of themself, being pulled and slammed into Miles. And he quickly grabbed onto
Y/n.

"Fancy bumping into you." Miles chuckled and Y/n couldn't help but shake their head, smiling beneath their mask. That's before a large pool of light was seen, and Y/n hung onto Miles.

"Hang on!!"

The two teens screamed as they went through the light, once again their vision going bright, before suddenly they were in a new place...a new dimension.

They continued to scream as they fell. And fell. And fell...down past streets and cars. Y/n hung on to Miles hand as they went to web a building to pull them both up, only to glitch painfully and fall down even more.

"Ugh that did not feel great!!" Y/n yelled out as their grip on Miles was gone, now clutching their stomach in mid air. Is this how the others felt that one time? Because god damn this is some painful shit.

Miles and Y/b continued to fall, hitting the wires, which luckily slowed their fall. But not enough to slow them down as they began sliding down the stairs, past some poor bystanders who were genuinely confused.

"SORRY!! MOVE!!" Y/n screeched as they flipped over the seemingly endless stairs, before once again falling in the air. Miles screaming bloody murder as Y/n finally recovered from glitching and shot a web at Miles, pulling him back up as they hung onto a nearby wire.

"Thanks Y/n..." Miles huffed with relief and Y/n nodded.

"Don't mention it. Come on. Let's find Gwen." Y/n then swung themselves around the wire, launching off of it, before swinging across some buildings, watching every new thing with wonder.

"Crowded Place." Y/n hummed to themselves as Miles swung up next to them.

"You see that? This is incredible! I'm like a whole new person!! If I were to look at a mirror right now, I wouldn't recognize myself. But I would envy that person that was in the end!"

"John?" Y/n widen their eyes at the sound of their Brother's voice, Turing to look over, only to see The Spot going through multiple holes, and Gwen chasing after.

"Miles!! Gwen is going after the Spot, come one!"
Y/n changed their path, which surprised Miles as he wasn't expecting them to turn so fast. But he didn't deny their orders.

Y/n and Miles Watched as Gwen trapped the spot, about to finish him off with a punch. Which made
Y/n panic, they didn't want John to be hurt. So without thinking, Y/n called out to Gwen to distract her.

"Gwen!!" Y/n shouted her name, turning on the voice module. They don't want their brother to know about...them being Bone Widow.

"We're here to help!!" Miles came swinging in, which distracted her enough to get a kick to the face. Sending her falling.

"Foot in your face!! You weren't expecting that were you? Neither was I!! I'm in the zone!!" The Spot laughed, and Miles gasped as he rushed to Gwen's rescue. Y/n following after their brother, since he escaped.