Chapter 12 (NEW MOVIE SPOLIERS START HERE ⚠️)

Let's do things differently this time.

So differently!

Their names were Miles Morales and Y/n Ohnn.

Miles was bitten by a radioactive spider, while Y/n built a suit based on how Spider-Man would work.

And they're not the only ones...

They both haven't always had it easy...

And they're not the only ones.

They have each other. But sometimes...I wonder if they're on their own.

But they're not the only ones.

You think you know the rest...You don't...

I thought I knew the rest but...I didn't.

I didn't want to them...but I did...

And they're not the only ones...

"Hey!! Stealth Leopard!! Gwen!!"

The sounds of drums increasing drowned out the voices of Gwen's band members as she was letting out her anger on her drums. Before she stopped.

"Is the song over? Seems over..." Gwen huffed as she was confused why everyone was staring at her.

"Are you okay?" One of them asked

"Dude, you don't hang out. And you don't want to talk-"

"I didn't join a band so I could talk about my feelings!" Gwen interrupted in a angered tone.

"Well I did..."

"I joined it so I could hit my feelings with sticks!!" Gwen continued, about to play some more, but her band member stopped her.

"Yo, if you don't tell someone what's going on...you're gonna snap-"

"I'm fine!" Gwen cutoff quickly, getting irritated now.

"That's not how someone who's "fine" would say that."

"You say- I'm great! Thanks! How are you-"

"I'm great!! Thanks." Gwen said sarcastically as she drew aside the drums, getting up and grabbing her bag to leave. "How are you." She hissed, leaving the band.

"Gwen, come on!"

"I don't get you man..."

"You're right!!" Gwen snapped back, leaving through the doors, and onto the streets to go home on the subway.

I always wanted to be in a band...

Guess I just never found the right one.

In this line of work? You always find out the solo act.

Before Miles and...his Y/n...

There was Peter and...My Y/n...

Gwen stared out the subway as she remembered memories with her best friend and her partner. She remembered how they came to her house almost every day for dinner...

"I think they look great! Is that...Dangerous Menace?" Gwen asked, looking through Peter's phone of pictures of Ghost Spider. Or her.

"I don't know...She seems like a good guy?" Peter mumbled and Y/n agreed.

"Yeah, she seems like she wants to help. Plus, she sounds so nice!" Y/n smiled as they wrapped their arms around Gwen's shoulders, and Gwen blushed.