Chapter 3

Y/n woke up startled As pounding on their door was heard. They jumped up and fell out of their bed as the fought with their blanket for a moment.

"OW-FUCK!!" Y/n hissed, before getting up with a not so happy face. They ripped open their door, and tiredly stared at their very excited brother.

"Y/n!! Good morning!!" John greeted as he pulled
Y/n's hand out of their room. This was...strange. Who the hell replaced John? And why is this imposter in their apartment.

"Ok...what is happening..." Y/n said suspiciously gazing at their supposed brother.

"What? Can't a guy be happy?" John pouted, before smiling again, "My boss finally let his workers have a break for the weekend!!"

"Wait- For real?!" Y/n smiled. John hasn't had a break in years!! No wonder he's excited!!

"Yes!! So, that means we can hang out with each other." John smiled softly and Y/n felt overjoyed.

"Holy- Hell yeah!!" Y/n responded. "Oh but I need to go to school first- But as soon as I get home, definitely we'll hang out!!"

Y/n then began to grab their backpack, looking back at their smiling, tired brother. Y/n couldn't help but be in a good mood.

"Hey, take a shower and a nap." Y/n said to him with a serious tone, "If you don't I will hose you down with water."

"Yeah I believe it...Have a good day at school Y/n." John said sincerely and Y/n nodded as they left through the doors.

Y/n let a wide smile overtake their face as they quickly raced to school, eager to get it done and over with so they can finally rebuild the bond that had been broken between their brother and them.

Y/n's stance just screamed confidence. There were not gonna let anyone ruin this day for-

"Uh Miles...?" Y/n paused as they saw a crowd around Miles and the mysterious girl. Miles's hand was stuck to her hair. Was he playing with glue?

"Y-Y/n!! This isn't what it- My hand it's-I accidentally ran into her- It's uh-Puberty??" Miles said in a jumble mess, confusing Y/n more.

"I don't think that's how puberty works Miles..." Y/n mumbled as they tried to help out the two.

"So, probably bad timing, but I'm Y/n." Y/n introduced to the girl as they tugged on Miles's hand making the girl wince. Yeah that's not gonna work.

"Gwanda." She responded simply, avoiding eye contact with Y/n by any means.

"Ok I have a plan. I'm gonna pull really hard!" Miles suggested as he began to pull more on Gwanda's  hair.

"That is a terrible plan!!" Both Y/n and Gwanda exclaimed. Y/n couldn't help as Miles began pulling more, dragging Gwenda around.

"Miles you need to stop moving!!" Y/n tried to intervene but Miles ignored them as he began to count.

"One."

"Don't do this." Gwanda said, almost begging him not to pull on her hair any more.

"Two-"

"Three!!" Gwanda said as she flipped Miles over on his back, but as expected. His hand was still stuck in her hair. And now, everyone was laughing and videoing everything.

"Hey get out of here you online vultures!! This is not funny!!" Y/n huffed as they shooed everyone away, trying to get them to leave Miles and Gwanda alone.

"Are you guys ok?" Y/n asked, helping the two up. Before they could respond, a teacher came up and dragged them away to the nurses office. Leaving Y/n alone to deal with the silent giggling and whispering.