Chapter XXII:Confession & Opening Up

<Nicholas's Pov>
I'm laying in bed as my eyes flicker open as my eyes open and I see the ceiling I can feel people on top of me."........Who is it this time?"I look down and move the blanket seeing Elizabeth,Seras,Rias,Asia,and Koneko all laying on me..I look at everyone blankly".....Okay....I expected Rias,Elizabeth,and Seras since they've done it before but Koneko & Asia to...."I look up at the ceiling thinking back to last night."I know Elizabeth & Seras asked to spend the night after Issei & his parents left,I ended up just going to sleep not that long after cause I was just agitated from Satoru and Toge teasing me.....but how the hell did all of them get in my bed without waking me up"As I'm laying their I notice they all start waking up.Then they all look at me as I just raise a eyebrow......
Me:.......
Them:*Blushing*.........
Me:..........
Them:*Blushing*.............
Me:......Sleep well?
[They all slowly nod]
Elizabeth:.....Oh screw it!(I look at her just in time for her to kiss me,making me go wide eyed.Slowly she breaks the kiss before looking at me)I've been wanting to do that for a long time.
[I look at her wide eyed not really sure how to respond,then I feel someone tap me on the shoulder.I look seeing Seras who proceeds to kiss me as well surprising me even more.Once she breaks the kiss the others all start clinging to me and kissing me to while I'm just to caught off guard & surprised to do anything.Once they all kiss me they look at me blushing]
All of Them:*Blushing*We love you Nick.
Me:*Wide Eyed/Frozen*...........
[They look at me then the door opens,we look seeing Mom who loos at us with a smile]
Mom:Okay girls I think Nick's a little overwhelmed,get dressed and come down stairs so we can all talk alright.
[They all nod slowly getting up and I notice something I hadn't before.......they're all completely naked.My face go bright red as they get dressed and head down the stairs,Mom looks at me with a sly smile]
Me:*Wide Eyed/Frozen*...........
Mom:*Smile*Well get dressed and come downstairs okay sweetheart(I slowly nod and she turns)ah they grow up so fast.
[She closes the door and then I look down at my body seeing I'm in my boxers.I stay there for a solid thirty seconds before standing up and getting dressed,then I head downstairs where I see everyone.I sit down still frozen and not sure how to respond]

Mom:Okay so....who would like to start?
[She looks at them and they look at each other,before Elizabeth steps forward]
Elizabeth:*Blushing*Nick.....when we first meant I felt like I finally found a piece of myself that had been missing my whole life.
Seras:*Blushing*You're so kind,sincere,and caring...you make us feel like we're always safe...like no one will ever harm us.
Asia:*Blushing*You gave me a home and you've treated me so great....you even rescued me when I thought I was doomed....
Rias:*Blushing*You helped me get stronger and helped freed me from a living nightmare...while also treating me so nice and make me feel safe.
Koneko:*Blushing*You're always really nice....and you accepted me,for who I really am.
[I look at them all surprised & still not really sure what to do,Mom giggles and looks at me]
Mom:Sweetheart(I look at her)you're nothing like Naobito,you're kind,gentle,protective,you have a good heart and try to do whatever you can to keep people safe.I know because of what happened you've never really thought about this,but these girls sincerely love you....So what is  your heart telling you?
[I look at her then look down]
Me:....To be honest I have no idea....I don't really know what it's saying.....but(I tilt my head)I do know I care about you all....and.....hearing you say you love me.....it make me feel something that's kinda foreign to me....(I put a hand to my chest)It's ah warm feeling...that makes me happy......and whenever one of you smile makes me smile to(I look up at the ceiling)......I honestly don't know what it is......
[They all look at me and I look down,Mom comes over to me and hugs me]

Mom:*Soft*Sweetheart look at me(I look at her)I know you've always had a difficult time understanding these types of emotions because of the Zenin Clan.But as your mother I can tell just from the way you look at these girls,you're nothing like Naobito or any of those bastards.You are kind and loving,you put others ahead of yourself and fight for those that can't fight themselves,you go out of your way to make sure people are safe and happy,And won't hesitate to fight like hell to protect them.(She hugs me tighter)I know you don't understand the feeling in your heart,I know you're confused,and I know your worried about letting people in.But these girls love you with all their hearts,so it's okay to open your heart,it's okay to rely on others,it's okay to be happy.Nicholas(I look her in the eyes)do you remember the words that Satoru told when you first meant......
[I look down and read the words]
Me:Living well is the best revenge.
[The others are surprised and Mom nods]
Mom:So let yourself be happy,show them that you're not letting them control you anymore.Break free of you're shackles they put on you and enjoy life sweetheart!
[I look down and then Elizabeth hugs me,before the others all hug me]
Elizabeth:*Smiles*And don't worry.
Seras:*Smiles*If those bastards try to harm you.
Rias:*Smiles*We'll stand by your side.
Koneko:*Smiles*And kick those D-Bags' asses.
Asia:*Smiles*Because we love you Nick.
[I'm surprised and I can feel tears starting to go down my face,I hug them back]
Me:*Soft/Crying*I.....I love you all to..
[They smile and we just hug]