Chapter 43:Loved Ones Return

<Nicholas's Pov>
I'm back in Kuoh with everyone,we're currently getting ready to bring Toji and Annabella back to life.Mom already got clothes for them ready and she called Satoru when we got back so he's here along with Maki,Mai,and Megumi.I'm not sure how they'll react to meeting Toji,but still once we explain everything should hopefully be alright.I'm also preparing myself to see Annabella again,as I'm standing their Satoru comes over to me......
Satoru:So.......you good?
Me:*Sigh*Yeah.....are you?
Satoru:*Smiles*Course why wouldn't I be?
Me:*Raised Eyebrow*Cause your previous interaction with Toji ended with you dying,coming back ta life,and then you killing him
[Maki,Mai,and Megumi hear this doing ah double take]
Satoru:Eh water under the bridge.
[I smile and roll my eyes]
Mai:Nick(I look at her)who exactly is this guy anyways?
Satoru/Me:..........
Me::You want to tell them or should I?
Satoru:.....*Sigh*Let's explain this together it'll be easier that way.
[I nod and we look at them]
Me:To begin with....his birth name was Toji Zenin he's actually our Uncle Mai,Maki(Their surprised)and he possessed ah Heavenly Restriction like you Maki.
[Their surprised]
Satoru:Except he didn't have any cursed energy.
[They look at him wide eyed]
Me:Because of that his physical power were far beyond what even you can do now Maki.....hell he's more in the ballpark of what Satoru,Yuta,and I can do with cursed energy enhancements.(They're shocked hearing this).....However because of not having cursed energy he was looked down on by the Zenin Clan and much like me & Mom eventually left the clan.Tho I do have some memories of him.....and along with you three he's the only other member of the Zenin Clan I consider family.
[They're surprised and look at one another]
Satoru:Megumi(He looks at me)do you remember how I told you about your Dad,how he was gonna give you to the Zenin Clan?(He nods and they all seem to begin understanding)...Well.....
Me:Toji is your father(He looks at me wide eyed)....the reason he was willing to give you to the Zenin Clan was because he knew you were talented and they would treat you far,far better then they did him......Also....after your mother passed away from illness,the same darkness that had plagued him before he meant your mother returned.And he didn't know what to do.....he tried to find a new light to shine away the darkness which is when he married Tsumiki's Mother...but it didn't work.And he ended up falling back into his own darkness.......
Satoru:Your father was called 'The Sorcerer Killer' being a skilled fighter who actually nearly killed me.(They're all shocked)But I ended up activating and learning to use the Reverse Curse Technique to save my life.....then he and I fought again,during which I killed him.
[They look at him wide eyed,Megumi looks at us in shock and I go over to him]
Me:*Soft*Megumi(He looks at me)....I know Toji wasn't ah 'good' father,but...that was because of the curse that Zenin Clan put on him......But even at the very end(I look him in the eyes)his last words were telling Gojo about you....so that he could get you & Tsumiki and protect you from the Zenin Clan.(His eyes widen even more)You were his greatest blessing,that's why he named you Megumi.....because you were pretty much the only blessing the world had ever given him.
[He looks at me wide eyed and then looks down,we all notice tears forming in his eyes]
Mom:Megumi(He looks at her and she hands him a photo)I've been holding onto this....until you learned the truth....
[He looks at the photo seeing ah picture of him,his mom,and Toji....]

]