In the eye of the storm

As Meerub stood in the kitchen, her hands busy with the preparations for lunch, her mind was consumed by a whirlwind of thoughts. She couldn't shake off the events of the morning, particularly her impulsive decision to play along as Murtasim's fiancee. The way he looked at her with amusement, his silence since their conversation last night, it all puzzled her.

Lost in her own world, she was abruptly pulled back to reality by the sound of someone crying. Following the distressing sound, Meerab discovered a young girl crouched on the floor, her tears flowing silently as she hid her face in her hands. Concerned, Meerab approached her and gently asked what was wrong.

Meerub (concerned calling Mai to bring a glass of water)- yeh lo pani piyo!.. Aur muje batao kya hua??

Mai (handing the water glass to the girl) - Han Han!!! Inhe btade... yehi hai jo teri madd kr sakti hai ab (crouching down a bit as if sharing a vital piece of information and pointing to meerub) Yeh hone wali Khani hai... Khan inki baat zaroor sunenge.

Meerub fed up listening to the same record again and again, rolled her eyes and crouched to girl's level and asked her again.

Girl (still stifling) Khani, mera naam Hala hai! Muje Khan bagal vale gaon se utha kr lekr aaye hai.

Meerub was stubbed, she was confused whether to be shocked on the fact that she was kidnap or to hear that MURTASIM had a role to play in all this. Mai completed the girl's story telling Meerub she is being kept here because Malik Zubair tried to put hands on Khan's Izat aka Meerub and so in retaliation when she was unconcious, Khan went to Malik zubair's house with his cavalry, surrounded the place with guns and got the girl here.

Meerab stormed towards Murtasim's gym, her anger boiling inside her. She couldn't believe he was involved in such a disgraceful act as the "izat ke badale izat" drama. As she entered the gym, she found Murtasim working out, his face betraying surprise at her sudden appearance.

Meerub- (angry) Murtasim!! Muje yakin nhi hota tum aur kitna neeche gir sakte hu!...Seriously, tumhari izat kidnap kr ke vapas aayegi???

Murtasim: in his black gym wear keeping his dumbbells down-(stubbornly) Meerub, iss mamle se dur raho. Muje pta hai main kya kr rha ho. Yahan aise hi hota hai

Meerub: (furious)- Kaisa hota hai?? Hn?? izat ke liye kidnap karlete hai ladkiyon ko?? Kya farak hai tum main aur uss malik zubair main fir???

Murtasim's face hardened at her words, his gaze piercing through her. He took a step towards her, and Meerub hesitated, instinctively taking a step back. The tension between them was palpable.

Murtasim (clenching his jaw in a grave tone)- MEERUB galti se bhi muje aur malik zubair ko ek taraju main tolne ki zurat mat karna. Aur tumhe bola na iss masle se dur raho... Konse college se padhi ho, seedhi seedhi baat samjh nhi aati. Tumahre college main dheet pane ki degree krate the?? hn?

Meerub- (defiantly)- Nhi!! Tum jaise dheet logon ko sahi krna seekhate the aur voh muje bhut ache se aate hai. Main tumhe yeh-

As their heated argument continued, Meerub found herself standing dangerously close to the edge of the pool. In the heat of the moment, she lost her balance and was about to fall backward. Fear gripped her as she awaited the impact of hitting the water.

But just in the nick of time, Murtasim reached out and grabbed her hand, preventing her from falling into the pool. Meeub opened her eyes, expecting to meet the cold water, only to be met with a mischievous smile on Murtasim's face.

Murtasim (tauntingly and staring in her eyes with mischievousness)- Jis subject ki tum topper hu, main uss subject ka professor hu meerub!! Akhiri lafaz Khan Murtasim Khan ka hi hoga. Jo main bolunga vohi hoga!!!