Note

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I want to start by expressing my gratitude to those who have been eagerly awaiting updates on this story. Your support means the world to me, and I appreciate every read, like, and vote that this story has received.

However, I have something important to share with you all. As much as I've enjoyed working on this story, I've come to realize that I've outgrown it. When I first began writing, it was simply a way for me to cope with my obsession with this particular show. But now, I find myself drawn to other creative endeavors.

I understand if this news comes as a disappointment to some of you, and for that, I apologize. I didn't anticipate anyone actually reading this story when I began writing it, and I'm grateful for the unexpected support it has received.

Moving forward, I have a new story that has captured my attention completely. I'm pouring all of my energy into it, and I'm excited to share it with you soon. I understand if there may be concerns about me abandoning this new project as well, but I assure you that I'm committed to seeing it through to the end, no matter how long it takes.

As for this current story, I'm at a crossroads. I could provide the remaining storyline all at once, delete it entirely, or attempt to continue it at a slower pace. I value your opinions and would appreciate your feedback on how to proceed.

Thank you again for your understanding and support.