Prologue

i was with my family, we came from England we're moving here in Thailand since this is my mom's birth country, this is where she came from before she met our father, we're going to move to the new house that dad bought here. we had to move here because dad's new job is more close here so we had to move and start a new life here. the past few years is a bit hard, we had to go through challenges of course this is life, life have so many ups and downs, we have to accept them that's how life works.

We arrived at the place it was pretty quiet in this place. I looked around, of course neighbors. I hope the neighbors are nice, i hope they like us, i hope some neighbors have kids around my age i want to have friends in this new place we're living in.

i saw a girl in the neighbor's house she's playing inside their garden she looks so beautiful, i wanna be friends with her. she saw me staring at her and then she smiled at me i smiled back at her. my brother saw me smiling at the neighbors kid so he said hi to her i followed him and said hi to her too. we introduced each other, her name is Freen Sarocha Chankimha. She looks like a human rabbit i like her bunny teeth and her gummy smile, she looks so cute.

she got out of their house so that we could play. i am right she is older 2 years older than me. we got close so fast because we have a lot of similarities she likes to eat , so do i, she likes the sunset, so do i, she loves bunny and dogs, so do i, those are the few of our similarities there are so many.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello this is the Author i hope you enjoy this little FanFiction that i made if theres something wrong pls tell me feel free to tell me everything this is the first FanFiction that i made so i hope you enjoy this♥️😭