Chapter Four

i woke up from the blinding light coming from my window my eyes hurts from all the crying last night, my eyes are all puffy. remembering what dad said last night broke me into pieces again, it just hurts knowing that after this month we will go back to england and i will be leaving freen. i don't even know how to tell her, i don't have the courage to tell her that i will be leaving soon.

i looked at my clock it's already 11am in the morning, it's pretty late i usually wake up at 9am or 8am. but due to my crying last night i woke up this late.

i heard mom knocking on my door "becky, love you need wake up it's already late. pls open the door i have food with me" mom said while knocking, of course i opened the door, i just opened it 'cause I'm already starving. "here your food" mom said sitting in my bed.

I'm still kind of mad at them i mean its not really their fault dad have to earn money for us i don't blame him for accepting the job but he could've at least ask me and richie before we have come to love this place, this country, this house, our school, our classmates, our neighbors it's hard to leave this place.

"thanks mom" i accepted the food "becky, dad and i decided to stay here until next year, dad canceled the offer and decided to stay for a bit longer" mom said, hearing this really makes me happy we get to stay longer but the fact that i know that 'longer' is gonna end.

"ahh, thank you ma i love you thank you so much" i said while smiling of course I'm happy fo that it's just that i knew that we're going to leave in 5 months you know that longer will end.

after eating mom get the plates and glass down i stand up and took a quick shower. after showering i heard someone knocking on the door i thought it's mom but it's freen.

"it's not lock you can go in" freen got in "hey i heard you're leaving in a few months, don't blame richie it's not his fault I'm really curious because you did not go to school today" richie already told her i want to flick his forehead but i can't i mean it's the right thing to dobut still it's all canceled.

"yeah it's true we're leaving in a few months" after saying that i broke down to tears again "heyyyy, heyyy bb it's alright even if you moved away we can still call each other in our mom's phones" she said while hugging me she's tearing up too. we're here in my room, we're both crying knowing damn well that I'll be leaving in a few months.

----------------------------------------------

very short update.

my one day league is done we didn't win I'm not that disappointed i mean I'm a begginer but hey my team got in second place.

another training is coming up so I'll try to update more ^^