Chapter Two

1 week has passed richie is a lot better now he doesn't have a sore throat now so i can give him so sweets now. me, freen and richie are going to the playground near the neighbourhood so i get dressed and went down stairs, i saw richie already eating lunch, so i immediately joined him so that we can go to freen's house and tell her parents that we're going to play.

after richie and i ate we headed to freen's house so that we can tell her parents we're going to the playground.

im surprised freen's parents agree to let her play in the playground i mean it's kind of surprising usually they don't let her go out that much since she's their only child.

we headed to the playground i played with freen and we had fun, after a few hours we're exhausted, we decided that we're going home since it's getting dark, we got home safely, meand richie said our bye to freen.

"byee byee phi bunny" i said "oh yea have a good night ahead freen we're heading inside now byee" Richie said, after he said that we headed inside i waved my bye to freen and she waved back saying "bye bye bb see you tomorrow, tell mom i said good night" i smiled and said "i will byee byee good night to you too, see you tomorrow phi" and we headed inside.

-------------------Tomorrow-----------------

"becky you need to wake up, you have school today, richie is already waiting for you" mom saying waking me up i yawnd "mhm i will stand up now" with that i sat down and stand up i headed to the bathroom to take a quick bath after the bath i dressed up and headed down so that i can eat my breakfast.

after eating breakfast i headed outside with richie he was holding my bag 'cause it's kinda heavy, freen and freen's dad is already waiting for us, "quick richie pa is already waiting" after saying that i pulled richie in his arm, "wait, wait becky i might fall if you drag me like this, slow down!" i let go of his arm and just hurried my way to freen and hugged her, after that pa get the backpacks from richie and we ride freen's dad's car to school.

--------------------School-----------------

we got down the car and we we headed inside and i said bye to freen because we're heading to the opposite direction she's going right I'm going left. i headed to my classroom, the teacher arrived at the class so we started our lesson.

after 3 hours of lessons/lectures its finally lunch time i opened my bag and get my lunch, after getting my lunch i headed to the canteen to eat with richie and freen. i looked around the canteen i spotted richie with freen and i headed to their direction and sit with them and their friends, we ate our lunch while telling each other our stories.

lunch time is over right now I'm in my class i can't help but to think about something other than lectures/lessons ever since we moved here in Thailand we never stayed for like 1 year or longer we always moved places because dad always get job offers or his department will be move to here or there, i wish that we will stay we're here for 1 month and 5 weeks i hope that we won't move again.

after class i headed to the exit and waited for richie and p'freen. they arrived at the exit now we're going to my dad's car.

----------------------------------------------------------
hey this is the author, sorry for the grammar english is not my first language so it's kinda hard, i hope you enjoy this chapter. there's along way to go I'll try to update everyday. have a great night/day/afternoon to you guys stay safeee every one🤗🤗