Chapter One - The Beginning

me and bunny(freen) became really good friends we're so close that we miss each other even though we just saw each other the other day. she's really funny, i love how she makes me laugh even though I'm not in the mood, she's so caring, she takes care of me, i love this human bunny so much. yes it's been a month since we moved in i love this place now me and p'freen are in the same school.

my dad enrolled me and richie to the same school as freen because he knew how much i like freen, it's like I'm attached to her, like I'm just obsessed with her.

"becky baby you need to hurry up freen is already here and you're still dressing up" my mom shout. after hearing that i hurried up because i don't want to keep p'freen waiting.

i got down and i saw freen playing with bonbon. bonbon is our dog since i was 1 year old his really precious to me i loved him so much.

i approach them and say "hello phi bunny, thank you for coming and picking me up" i smiled at her and she smiled back. i didn't saw my brother here in the living room. "mom where's richie?" i asked my mom. "oh love you're brother can't go to school today he has a fever" my mom answered me "oh pls tell him to get well soon" freen said "of course freen i will, now you girls have to go now or else you'll be late, make sure to take care of becky, freen i trust you" my mom said well of course freen will take a good care of me she always does, ever since we moved here she protect me and takes care of me. "of course mom i will" freen said well a lot happened in a month so now she's comfortable with my family she calls mom, mom and she calls dad, dad.

after saying bye to my mom we got out of the house and freen's dad is waiting for us "hi pa good morning thank you for picking me up" i said well like i said a lot happened in a month so yeah. we got in the car and ma was there freen's mom "hi ma good morning" i greeted ma, "oh hi becky, good morning to you too"
i smiled at ma and she smiled back at me.

-------------------Time Skip-----------------

we arrived at the school. we we're about to enter the school gates and i saw those bullies. yep of course i mean in this society we will always have bullies well they bully me and richie because we're half British i mean was it our fault?. i held freen's hands and squeeze it, "don't worry becbec as long as im by your side you won't be hurt i won't let them hurt you okay?" she said i mhmd in respond.

she took me to my classroom and she go to hers, i waved bye to her and she smiled at me i smiled back of course.

------------------Lunch Time---------------

i go to the canteen and got my food i searched for freen i saw her with her friends p'tee and p'jim. as i approach their table theres a guy that blocked my way saying "hey you why don't you just go back to your country?" i just ignore him because i don't want to cause a trouble. freen saw this and immediately got to my way to tell the guys to leave me alone well they go away so we go to the table and eat our lunch.

"hey little one, don't mind them okay?" p'jim said "yeah p'jim i mean i don't want to cause a trouble plus if i fight back they might end up in a hospital" i jokingly said, they just laugh at me even though they knew i know karate i admit I'm not that good but i knew some moves that i might end up in a detention or suspension, I'm not bragging okay I'm just saying.

lunch break is already done so we're going back to our classrooms now.

------------------Time Skip-----------------

Classes are done so I'm going to the exit now I'm gonna wait for phi bunny there. time has passed phi bunny is already here we got out of the school and we're going to my dad's car now his the one that pick us up after school.

we got home and i said and waived my bye to phi. "ah nong bec, i forgot to give you this" she handed me a little paper bag that have sweets in it, i got excited because love sweets I'm a big fan of sweets. "ohh thank you phi bunny, thank you so much" i thanked her and hug her, every monday she will give me sweets to light up my mood, well all of us hate mondays okay. she go to her house and said bye to me, i said bye and go inside the house to give richie some sweets but mom said i can't give him sweets right now because his sick and he has a sore throat.

i told richie not to worry because i will save some for him. i go up stairs and i change my clothes so that i can go down and eat dinner.