Chapter Five - Promise Me That You Will Remember Me

i spent the 3 months with freen of course 2 more months left and we're going back go england. Christmas is near too, i wonder what present does freen want it would be nice if i make a matching bracelets.

"becca you have to go down it's already 3:26 we have to go to the mall now" mom said while fixing her pouch, i fixed my hair and go down "mom where's richie?" i asked because i didn't see my brother in the living room "his already at the car with dad so let's go" mom said i followed her outside and she locked the door so we can go.

we're already here at the car i wonder what will she like i want to give her a present that reminds me so that she won't forget me maybe I'll buy some beads so that i can make matching bracelets can be that too.

we're already here at the mall first we go to a stuff toys shop because richie wanna buy something for someone i bet it's his crush. while he searched for a stuff toy for his "crush" i saw a bunny plushie that reminds me of her so i grabe it "mom i want to buy this for p'freen" i said while showing her the bunny plushie "oh sure sure let's wait for you're brother" mom said  "okiie" i said while nodding.

we have buy some new clothes and other things that we need too so dad and mom decided to go home now.

"hi phi" I'm currently in freen's house because she invited me to play with her "helloo beccaaa" she said while taking me in for a hug, i hugged her back after a few seconds she let go and lead me to her room. after arranging everything we started to play fron dolls to lego and etc.

"freen, becky come down and eat you two have been playing for hours now" ma said
"okay ma we will just clean" freen said "let's go clean and after eating you should go home it's dark outside" freen said while picking up some toys.

after cleaning we came down to eat dinner because it's already 8pm and i didn't even noticed the time "oh, hey becky i asked you're mom and dad if you can have a sleep over here they said that it's fine so don't rush" ma said this excite me but it's not like this is my first time sleeping here it's just that my mother and father don't usually agree but tonight they agreed so I'm happy maybe because they knew that me and freen are going to miss each other if i left the country.

(let's have a LITTLE time skip shall we?🤗)

2 Months Later

it's already Christmas and I'm excited for the presents and all my family and freen's family had a little colab our family celebrated Christmas with freen's family it's really cozy and warm inside the house.

"everyone attention please it's already time for exchanging gifts" freen's dad said me, richie and freen got excited because this is what we're waiting for "YEYYY!" the 3 of us shouted me, freen and richie stood up to get the present we wanted to give each other "here Becca" she gave me a box that is wrapped in a gift wrap of course, we all exchange gifts from us kids to adults after that we opened the gifts

"awwe thank you for the care bare p'freen i loved itttt!" i said while taking her in for a tight hug "you're welcome beckkkyyyy, thank you gor the bunny plushie" she said while returning the hug and the same energy that i give her "i picked that because it reminds me of you" i said "me?" she's confused hahaha it's cute when she's confused she always tilt her head when she's confused "yes you, your bunny teeth" i said and she just nodded as a respond.

The Next Day

we're all packed up i thought we're going to leave in new year i really thought that i could spend some more time with her if only i knew if only i know i would've spent my whole day with her i didn't notice that im already tearing up and she's infront of me right now to bid her farewell to me she's already crying too

i have to leave and move, i want to stay but i know that i cannot do anything about it, i have to leave her.

"are you really going to leave becbec?, do really need to go?"

"i have to, my dad accepted the company's offer we immediately have to move, I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry, i promise I'll come back, i promise that I'll always remember you. promise me that you will remember me okay?" i said as i hand her the matching bracelet i made for me and her.

my mom called me because we had to leave, i let go of her hands and bid my farewell to her and to her family. seeing her cry hurts me i don't want to go but i have to for dad's sake. i promise I'll come back to you. i promise.

----------------------------------------------------------
hi helloooooo this i the author i decided to speed this one because the whole back story is so longggg i don't want this to take so many parts so yeah I'm still think about the plot this book is like "going with the flow" one but I'll make sure to make this as beautiful as i cannnn take care everyone hope you guys have a great nightttt/afternoonnn/dayyyy!!!