➣ seven.

07. | POWER OF THE SEA

HARRY pushed Ben and Amor towards the plank, and extended his arms out, and exclaimed, "Welcome!"

"Finally!" Uma laughed. She then began to rap. "Huh, let's get this party started.
I swear I'm cold-hearted. There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debatin'. You need some motivation? Just look at their faces, then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient."

Coraline smirked as she looked at an extra anxious Deimos who was staring over at Ben.

"I'll throw 'em overboard and let 'em swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart," Uma finished, then pretended like she was ripping something.

"Now, let's all just be smart. Although for you, that must be hard. You'll get your wand. No one has to come to any harm
Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight," Mal rapped.

"Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down," Uma and her pirates sang as they danced.

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give them up and do it now.
If you don't, it's going down," Mal and her friends sang.

"We want the wand, or else your friends are gone. Your time is running out. You should really watch your mouth," the pirates sang.

"Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up. If you don't, it's going down," Mal and her friends sang.

"Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank," the pirates sang, swinging their swords.

It was silent for a moment as Mal turned to her friends. Mal turned back around, then rapped as Coraline walked towards her with a smirk of amusement. "Okay, look, this is not a conversation. It's a do-or-die situation. If you don't give them back to me, I'll have no hesitation. I'll serve you right here, and I don't need a reservation. That way your whole pirate crew can have a demonstration. Release them now, and we can go our separate ways. Unless you wanna deal with me and the vks."

Coraline let out a laugh, then said, "So, that's big speech, huh," glancing back at Harry. "An empty ultimatum." She tapped Harry's chin while giving him a wink.

Harry smirked, and proceeded to rap. "All it takes is one swing, and I'll humiliate him. Matter of fact, make one wrong move, and I'll debilitate him. And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him. All it takes is one wrong look and I'll-"

"Harry!" Uma said, pulling him back by his hook. "We get it. Chill."

"Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down," Uma and her crew sang.

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give them up and do it now.
If you don't, it's going down," Mal and her friends sang.

"We want the wand, or else your friends are gone. Your time is running out. You should really watch your mouth," the pirates sang.

"Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up. It's going down," the others sang.

"Hey, we don't have to choose," Ben sang.

"We don't have to light the fuse," Amor joined in. He looked to Mal with a desperate look on his face. "Mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose. There's gotta be a better way."

"Uma, I promise I'll give you your chance. You'll have your say," Ben sang, looking to the daughter of Ursula.

"Silly king," Uma began, pointing her sword at him. "You? Give me? You're gonna give me a chance? Well, not a chance!"

"Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade.
Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank.
Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, make the trade. Yo-ho, ho-oh, oh-oh, or walk the plank," the pirates finished singing.

Mal walked towards Uma, wand in hand.

"Hold up. Too easy," Uma told her. "Why don't you give it for a test drive? We want to see it work."

Coraline stepped behind Uma, and said with a grin, looking at Mal and Deimos, "And nothing too big, or else your men are fish bait. Savvy?"

Deimos just stared at her nervously. Mal cleared her throat, and turned, focusing on Carlos' dog, Dude. "Although it seems absurd, turn your bark into a word."

Mal waved the wand. When the dog didn't say anything, Uma raised her eyebrows at Mal.

The dog suddenly spoke, "Does this vest make me look fat?" making all the pirates laugh. "Does anyone have some bacon? Cookies?"

"Give me the wand!" Uma demanded.

"Give us Ben and Amor!" Mal demanded back.

Uma turned and called, "Harry, bring them over."

Harry began to bring them over. Gil delivered a quick message from his father to Ben, making Coraline roll her eyes.

Harry brought them over, and forced them to their knees. "Aw," Uma said sarcastically at Mal's look of worry. "Cut them lose, Harry."

Harry sighed, then said, "I never get to have any fun," as he cut Ben and Amor loose with his sword.

Mal handed Uma the wand as she and Deimos pulled Amor and Ben to them. "Ben, Amor, go!" Mal urged the two boys.

Uma and her crew gathered together on the ship. Uma held up the wand as she chanted, "By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!"

When nothing happened, Uma screamed, "No!" She then broke the wand in half over her knee. "You do not get to win every time!" she screamed.

I knew it, Coraline thought.

━━━━━━━━∘∘∘❃∘∘∘━━━━━━━━

Okay, actually, next chapter my bestie's oc, Zaahira will appear.