➣ nine.

09. | TRULY HOOKED

CORALINE SIGHED as she watched Harry anxiously pace back and forth

CORALINE SIGHED as she watched Harry anxiously pace back and forth. "Why don't you sit down, lovely?" she suggested.

"What's taking Uma so long?" Harry asked nervously.

"She has a plan, Harry," Coraline assured him. "I'm sure she's working on it right now. It's going to take time."

Harry sighed, and sat down with the rest of the crew at the table. He intertwined his hand with Coraline's.

Coraline looked to one of the crew members, and said, "Turn on the TV, so we can see what's going on in Auradon. With any luck, Uma will have already caused something."

The crew member nodded, and turned on the TV. It showed the Auradon cotillion. The crew all sat there, bored out of their minds.

Their eyes all widened once Uma appeared on the screen. They all watched what was going on. Once Ben had announced he'd be taking down the barrier, Harry purred, "Mateys." He then exclaimed, "We ride with the tide!"

The whole crew cheered. Their excitement soon went away once Uma swam off after a battle with Mal.

"What?! That stupid dragon bitch! ¡Si no estuviera atrapada en este basurero de una isla, la mataría!" Coraline snarled.

━ ✥ ━

It was in the middle of the night. Harry had stayed the night on the Black Pearl since he was already stressed enough and didn't want to deal with his father nor his sisters. Things between the Hook family had been tense lately.

Coraline randomly woke up. She saw Harry just sitting on the bed. "Why are you up, lovely?" she asked him, getting his attention.

Harry glanced back at his girlfriend. "I'm just worried about Uma. What if she never comes back?"

Coraline sighed. "I'm sure she will. I'm sure she's just figuring out a way to set us free. So, stop worrying... It's not like you."

Harry chuckled, remembering what she was referring to. He then said, "I hope she is. She's my best friend. I can't lose her."

"And you won't, okay?" Coraline said. "She cares about you. She cares about all of us. She cares about everyone on the Isle. She's not going turn her back on us. I know she isn't."

"Yeah, you're right," Harry said. "I should stop worrying." He then laid back on the bed beside her.

There was a moment of silence as the two just looked at each other before she said, "Can I tell you something?"

"Anything," Harry replied.

"I..." Coraline hesitated. "I love you."

Harry just looked at her stunned. "H-how can ye love me?"

Coraline looked at him with confusion in her eyes. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, how can you love me when you're you and I'm me?" Harry asked.

"How can you say that when you gave me your mother's ring and told me that I was your special someone?" Coraline said.

Harry sighed. "I just feel like you could've gone for someone better than me."

Coraline just looked at him in disbelief. She then said, "Harry, there's not a soul in this world who is better for me than you. I love you because even though you're one of the craziest people on the Isle, your crazy somehow manages to tame my crazy. Everything about you, Harry, I love. I never thought it could be so easy to fall in love with someone."

"I love you too... So much," Harry admitted. "More than anything."

Coraline smiled, and snuggled into Harry, making him also smile and wrap his arms around her. He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You truly have me hooked," Coraline told him. The two soon fell asleep, holding each other. They were not ready of what was to come.

━━━━━━━━∘∘∘❃∘∘∘━━━━━━━━

And that is the end of Hooked for ya! Had so much fun writing this. Coraline is probably my favorite oc that I created. Hope you guys enjoyed this fic!

 Hope you guys enjoyed this fic!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃⸻ ❪ 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤. ❫ 🎉