Ch. 6 - Motel California

The bus pulled forward into the parking lot of a rundown motel. The whole cross-country club stared in a mixture of shock and disbelief. Y/N looked up and was too tired to care. "I've seen worse." Scott shrugged, making Stiles look at him in shock.

"Where have you seen worse?" he asked. Coach blew his whistle before holding up a set of room keys.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sеxual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach yelled, as Stiles nudged Y/N who smacked his arm. The students were in pairs, except for Y/N since he was an odd number, and Cora had paid for her own room that she was going to share with Lydia and Allison, since she had bought the last room. Allison walked forward after the cross-country club before she noticed Lydia looking at the Motel.

"Lydia?

"I don't like this place." Lydia declared.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison joked. "It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydia stated, not liking the feeling she got from looking at the motel.

(Timeskip)

"All right, so I have four." Stiles explained, collapsing onto the bed.

"Four? You have four suspects?" Scott asked, also laying on a bed of his own.

"Yeah, it was originally ten. Well, nine technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice." Stiles confessed.

"So, who's number one? Harris?" Scott guessed, noting their missing chemistry teacher.

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead." Stiles said.

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices." Scott deduced, debunking Stiles' theory.

"Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head." Stiles said.

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people." Scott recalled their classmate who used Jackson Whitmore to kill people while Jackson was unable to control his Kanima side.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, what?" Stiles asked, getting up from the bed. "I... yes, we did. I called that from day one, actually.

"Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt." Scott explained, making Stiles even more shocked.

"I was serious. I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me." Stiles declared.

"Who were the other three?" Scott asked.

"The next one, your boss." Stiles said, causing Scott to look at him in shock.

"My boss?" Scott repeated, surprised since Deaton had helped them and Y/N on numerous occasions.

"Yeah, your boss." Stiles sighed. "I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know. It freaks me out." Scott nodded, but it was one of someone trying to hide the fact that they didn't understand. "Oh, my God. Have you still not seen Star Wars?" Stiles asked, seeing through his ruse.

"I swear, if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie." Scott promised. Stiles sighed as he sat down. "Who's the next one?"

Stiles looked down before quietly answering. "Cora." Scott's jaw dropped but Stiles held his hands up in surrender. "Don't tell Y/N this, but no one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister." Scott sighed.