Ch. 12 - Revelations: Lunar Eclipse

Simultaneously, Scott, Stiles, and Allison burst out from underneath the water of the tub breathing heavily. "I saw it. I know where it is." Scott declared.

"We passed it. There's-- There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." Stiles said.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott explained.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles recalled.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison recalled.

"It was me." Scott realized. "You almost hit me." Scott smiled. "We can find it." he said, hopefully. But when they looked at everyone else's faces and saw that they were filled with dread.

"What?" Allison asked.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac revealed.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked, worried.

"Fifteen hours." Y/N mumbled.

"We've been in the water for fifteen hours?!" Scott asked, shocked.

"And the full moon rises in less than five." Deaton revealed. The three looked between each other in dread. Five hours to find their parents and stop Jennifer. That was not a lot of time. And as the group handed towels to everyone who went under, Scott reminded them that he needed to go back to the Alpha Pack.

"No, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles stated, against any idea of Scott going back to the enemy.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott reminded them.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles asked, looking at everyone for help convincing Scott.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asked, confused as to why Scott even thought about going back to Deucalion.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott said. Allison sighed before looking at Deaton and Y/N.

"He trusts you two more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." She pleaded.

"I'm not so sure he is." Deaton said, making everyone else minus Y/N and Scott look at him in shock. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So, we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac asked.

"I wouldn't trust him, no," Deaton said "But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

"The enemy of my enemy, is my ally." Y/N mumbled. Stiles raised an eyebrow at that.

"Did you sleep at all, while we were out?" Stiles asked.

"Too many nightmares." Y/N said, shocking everyone, and when they got a better look at his face, they saw dark spots under his eyes, and his eyes were bloodshot. But the conversation was halted when everyone heard the front door jingling, signifying that someone had entered. Deaton, Lydia, Scott and Y/N all left the backroom to the doorway and saw Ethan standing there.

"I'm looking for Lydia." Ethan said.

"What do you want?" Lydia asked, surprised.

"I need your help." Ethan said, honestly.

"With what?" Stiles asked, popping out from around the wall.

"Stopping my brother and Kali..." Ethan hesitated. "From killing Derek." Y/N nodded.