𝑺1𝑬1

*𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘺𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴*

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 1 𝑶𝑭 𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯....

All the girls were dropped off at the house. Blaze was already there because of the fact that she planned out what houses there going to, how much money they'll spend and get paid, and what states there going to.

She is actually doing better than Natalie. Blaze has planned the whole trip out and it's been going well so far.

Natalie and Scotty arrived at the house. They went find their rooms. Blaze just looked at them upside there heads. Scotty wanted to apologize to Blaze but Natalie didn't let her.

Rollie and Biggie then arrived in different rides obviously. "Wassup bitch." Rollie said hugging Blaze and shit. I know what y'all are thinking right now.

"I thought they were beefing?" They came to a agreement and became cool but that don't mean Blaze trust her though.

"Wassup." Blaze said smiling. After Blaze and Rollie had there conversation the rest of the girls came and found there rooms.

Everyone had there own room and everyone was happy. It only causes a lot of chaos and drama but if everybody has there own room there will be less of that.

Dearra came downstairs with the rest of the girls because there was a house meeting. Natalie cakes it but Blaze didn't listen but she came downstairs to be involved.

"Ok so let's shoutout our new baddies." Natalie said and everyone clicked their drinks together and cheered.

"Dearra and Tatyana." Natalie said and the two girl were gorgeous but they know how to get active too and that's what some of the girls don't know.

"I feel like y'all needa take a shot." Seven said and pouring two shot glasses for them.

"Yess come on y'all." Blaze said giving them the shot glass. Dearra took it but Tatyana didn't and Scotty was confused. "Take the shot girl don't be a pussy." Scotty said and Tatyana looked at her like she was crazy.

INT TATYANA/ "When Scotty called me out my name I was ready to slap tf outta her. I don't even know her like that."

"Don't call me that. I don't know you like that shawty." Tatyana said with a serious tone and it went quiet for a second.

"My bad. I didn't mean to say it in the wrong way if you took it the wrong way but don't get all hostile girl." Scotty said defending herself and apologizing at the same time.

Tonight the girl we're headed to the club which they are currently in Alaska. All the girls got dressed and ready for the party.

The baddies bus was upgraded and had drinks and food on it. Also with better air conditioning because everyone will be drunk and hot after we come back from the club.

Sarah was going to met us at the club because she had to finish family dinner with her family. Blaze found that so cute that she has a family now.

The baddies got on the bus waiting for Blaze. She had ran to bus and the bus started moving. Natalie had a mug on her face looking at Blaze.

INT BLAZE/ "I look at the corner of my eye and I see Ms. Megamind chin staring at me hard."

Stunna and Blaze were talking to each other while everyone was drinking before we even got to the club.

When they arrived the club was full and waiting for us. The baddies were just stopping by to party and show their faces. "MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE BADDIES." The DJ said and the club started getting hyped. The baddies had their own big ass section and there was plenty of people who the baddies invited in for the night.

Everyone was having fun in the section until a fight broke out. It was Tatyana and Scotty which wasn't a surprise because they were arguing over at the house.

"Bitch." Scotty said jumping over security to hit Tatyana but it looked like Tatyana made Scotty's skin red by her punches.

The baddies had to leave early from the club and everyone was highly upset. "Y'all can't wait until we get home for this shit." Seven said rolling her eyes.

"She hit me tf." Scotty yelled as we all made it to the bus. Sarah was now with us and Natalie didn't like that at all. "Get this bitch off my baddies bus now." Natalie said talking about Sarah and security kept her from going towards Sarah for no reason at all.

The bus was silent and no one dared to speak because everyone was either mad or sleepy from tonight even though we didn't stay long at all.

When the bus got home everyone went to bed because tomorrow is the first full day in the house together.

•••
Y'all it's time to start the drama 😏

Y'all feel like Scotty was being messy?