𝑺1𝑬3

*𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘺𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴*

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 3 𝑶𝑭 𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯.....

"LETS GO EVERYBODY." Natalie yelled across the house. Everyone got up and packed up their clothes. Biggie and Dearra were already packed and ready. Rollie has her wig off and ready to fight Seven.

INT ROLLIE/ "I don't care what time of day it is or don't care how early or late it is. I'm finna beat this lightskin bitch up."

Seven and Tatyana came downstairs with their luggages. Rollie was waiting by the door for Seven and the two girls stopped. "You in the way Rollie move." Tatyana said and Seven dropped her stuff walking up to Rollie with her hair tied.

INT SEVEN/ "I already knew what time it was when I seen her wig off her head and the stanky face."

Seven rapidly punched Rollie in her face while Rollie grabbed her hair. She didn't get not one hit on Seven. Security separated them and lashes were on the floor. "Cleared this hoe." Rollie said picking up her luggage and putting it on the bus. Seven was calm and took her shit and got on the bus.

"I ain't got time. She thought she won when all she did was pull hair." Seven said while security was in front of them. Rollie wanted another round and was trying to get Seven but failed.

Scotty and Natalie then got on the bus and seen them fighting. "Cmon guys we got to get moving to the next state." Natalie pleaded. She was ready to go and Blaze wasn't even out there yet. After 2 more minutes she came out with her luggage. The girls have to take a private jet to Montana. Blaze was gonna have to warn the girls about the private jet rules.

INT SARAH/ "This is blaze 2nd time being late and I can't wait so she needs to get it together."

Blaze got on the bus and seen security holding Seven and Rollie. "Can y'all take that outside real quick." Security took the two ladies outside and they were both ready to fight. "Let them do there lil fight and let's go." Blaze stated and security let them go.

Seven quickly punched Rollie all in her face making her lose balance and fall. "Told you bitch stop playing with me." Seven said getting on the bus ready to go.

Rollie got on the bus and sat down.

Once the baddies got to the jet they took off. The energy was positive the whole flight to Montana and that's what everyone liked.

•••

The baddie arrived to the new big house in Montana. They loved the house that was chosen because it was big asf.

INT LO/ "we pulled up to the house and I was already happy on the inside."

All the girls ran off the bus grabbing the stuff and finding their rooms. There was only one conflict with that.

Teyana and De'arra found the same room. "Are you seriously gonna fight me over a room that I found first?" De'arra asked and Tatyana nodded her head being childish.

"It's my room so get out." Tatyana said trying to push her out. But De'arra grabbed her by the head and started punching her head hard. Security came and tried to separate them. The fight traveled into the hallway. "Bitch let my hair go." Tatyana said making De'arra punch her some more. Security tried to release her grip on Tatyana's head but couldn't it was too strong.

De'arra let go and went back to the room she claimed first. "Dumb ass bitch." Tatyana said with her hair all out and messed up.

Blaze settled in her room all comfortable and relaxed. Scotty then walked in and she got frustrated. "Ima make it quick. I apologize for everything I said to you. Natalie made me beef with you and that was my fault. She shouldn't be controlling my life." Scotty explained and Blaze nodded her head.

"I accept it but don't let Natalie control your life like that. Tell her about herself and if she try to fight then beat her ass cause I'm not playing Scotty and I know that's your so called friend but she don't act like it." Blaze stated making Scotty agree with her.

"Take my advice now child." She said making Scotty smile and hug her. Blaze doesn't usually hug people or strangers but it felt like Scotty needed it so bad. "Thank you." She said on the verge of shedding a tear.

"Mhmm."

•••

Blaze called a house meeting to let the baddies know about tomorrow nights event. "We're going to do a photoshoot for the Traceyylab productions and it's mainly just to promote their company on its new journey." Blaze explained and they were all excited.

"Oh wow I'm ready wtf." Lo said with a smile on her face.

"The bad boys will not be there due to some issues." Natalie said and it was most likely because of the fights.

"Aww i wanted see Mo city fine ass." Rollie said and blaze just watched. She knows things that Rollie doesn't know.

All the girls had a couple of drinks and talked about their life's before reality tv. Blaze went to bed and later everyone else did the same thing.

•••

Y'all ready for me to get inside the story.

Yes the author/ ME is finna be in the story next episode. Finna throw the best reality tv show party ever.