𝑺1𝑬4

*𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘺𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴*

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 4 𝑶𝑭 𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯....

"NO I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PLANNER OF THIS SHIT." Natalie yelled while pushing cameramen and others out the way. She was mad because Blaze had became the planner because Traceyylab Production chose her. Natalie didn't like that a threw a fit.

"This isn't Zeus Network anymore Natalie. Chill out they can kick you off this show with a quickness." Rollie said trying calm her down.

"Stop playing with me. I work real hard for my shit bitch." Natalie said to the female executive producer of the show.

"Calm down please before I get security to restrain you." The producer said.

After Natalie angry moment She went upstairs and got dressed for the photoshoot at Traceyylab Production.

"Also there will be a after party." Blaze yelled in the hallways. She went to her room and got dressed for the event. Blaze has been talking to herself trying see if she should stay for another season of baddies. It cut short when seen she had only 10 more minutes left. After she finished she met everyone downstairs. "Cute dress!" Rollie said and Blaze thanked her.

 "Cute dress!" Rollie said and Blaze thanked her

All the girls got on the bus ready to go. "Let's be really classy for these rich ass black folks ok ladies." Blaze said joking and all the girls started laughing at the joke.

"You know they white washed." De'arra said and Rollie laughed a lil. The bus ride was normal and very fancy feeling. Once the girls got there they were met with the CEO of the company they are with.

"Traceyylab Productions"

"Hi Mr. Tracey. How's your night going so far" Lo asked with a smile.

"It's going great thanks. Ladies my assistant will show you to your section in my club. It's was a pleasure seeing you guys." Tracey said walking back to his office. He will come back out after finishing his paper work.

His assistant showed the ladies their section and it had all types of wine and hookahs. "Yess this what I mean when I say I wanna go out tonight." Lo said getting excited.

"This is your section but first you have to do your photoshoots." The assistant said and the girls followed her.

The ladies were in a white room with a green screen behind them. They took their photos and posted them on Instagram. Each of the baddies girl is getting paid 20k each. Once they all finished they went to their section and started turning up.

"Give it up for the one and only Tommie Lee." The DJ said and Blaze had rolled her eyes but kept it professional. Tracey had invited Zeus stars just to let them know that they aren't enemies but are at competition.

Tommie looked at the baddies section and laughed walking away. "She think something funny?" Lo asked looking at her group.

"Fuck her let's just have fun." Blaze said twerking when the music started playing her song.

"Sit On Dat" By Vickee Lo.

•••

Out of all the partying the girls were doing there was an altercation between two woman and Tommie on the other side of the club.

"GET THAT BITCH SIS." Tommie said as her two friends jumped a lady and the baddies just watched in disappointment.

INT TATYANA/ "if she was a baddie then I'm disappointed asf."

Tracey came back from his office and kicked all three of them out. "Stop Tracey. I'll beat yo ass for real." Tommie said and two ladies Tracey came with hit Tommie at the same time in the face as she was carried out.

"I'm lit asf turn that shit up Dj." Tracey said holding a glass of cheery punch with a little bit alcohol in the cup. The baddies were about to go because they have interviews tomorrow.

"Thanks for stopping by guys." Tracey said with a smile and the girls thanked him. They said there good byes and left.

•••

Tracey CEO OF TRACEYY LAB PRODUCTION

Do y'all like this book so far?