𝑺1𝑬5

*𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘺𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯*

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 5 𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯......

"NATALIE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. LIKE I SAID IM NOT FIGHTING BECAUSE ILL HURT YOU." Scotty yelled as security separated her and Natalie. She finally stood up to Natalie and they were gonna fight.

INT ROLLIE/ "I'm glad Scotty stood up to Natalie FINALLY."

Blaze and Seven came downstairs to see what was going on and seen the two women arguing. "Well about damn time." Blaze stated clapping her hands with a smile on her face.

"Bitch shut tf up." Natalie said and Blaze threw a full cold bottle of water on her. Natalie jumped back a lil in shock and tried to run up on her but security was in her way.

Seven sat watching it all unfold. This is her first time back on the show since Baddies Atl. "Natalie you've been bullying her since she got on the show and I'm sick of it just like everyone else who witnessed it." Blaze explained walking closely to Natalie.

"Bully me bitch. Fight a bitch who wanna fight you." Blaze said and punched Natalie in her nose multiple times. Security separated them quickly and Blaze went to sit on the couch. The rest of the girls came downstairs and the ladies were going to a dinner meeting with the Traceyylab Production so they can get used to the company.

"Ok y'all have to be on y'all's best behavior because this is a dinner with the CEO of Traceyylab Productions." The producer of the show said to the ladies.

"So get dressed and be ready to impress the leaders so we can get another season of this show." The executive producer said and the girls got up and went to their rooms. They ladies were ready to wear fancy clothing to hash out this dinner and be professional women.

•••

Everyone finished except for Blaze.

INT TATYANA/ "I'm tired of this bitch being late and when we get back Ima tell her about herself."

Blaze went to the bus and they left so they can make the dinner on time. Tatyana kept mugging Blaze and everyone noticed it even Blaze herself noticed it.

INT BLAZE/ "I don't wanna fight the newbie but if she keep playing with me Ima beat her til she back in her momma pussy."

The ladies got to the dinner place and got out the bus one by one. Cameramen were there taking shots at them. "Blaze over here." The camera people said flashing pics. She stopped and took a few pictures.

They all made it inside and sat down ready to eat food. "Welcome baddies. All dinner is on me and please I wanna see why I should give you guys another season and also where will you go next? You did the south, Atl, west, and now the north. I curious." Tracey asked making good points.

"Because we're getting you paid." Natalie said and he looked at her crazy. He can get ghetto but chose to keep his professional side activated.

"She didn't mean that. We wanna take the next season to Houston and only H TOWN BITCHES cause they do it good not gonna lie." Blaze said and Tracey nodded.

"That's fantastic. Miss Blaze you are a genius woman. I'll take the offer into consideration." He said and she nodded and ate the food that was sat in front of her. The food was delicious and seasoned. Natalie was being extremely rude to the CEO who is keeping her paid and wealthy.

"Umm miss Natalie Ima need you to fix the attitude because we are in front of the boss of our show now." Sarah said and Natalie threw a drink on her but Sarah stayed calm.

INT DE'ARRA/ "I seen Sarah get mad but had to keep her calm because we tryna keep next season alive."

•••

The baddies said their goodbyes and went back to the bus. As soon as it was in motion Sarah thew a drink at Natalie and ran up on her. Sarah started punching her all in her head while pulling her hair.

Security came deep inside the bus and separated them. All the ladies moved out the way and Tatyana decided to sneak punch Blaze. "BITCH. You always being so unprofessional." Tatyana said and Blaze was pissed.

"ON MY GRANNY WHEN WE STEP IN THAT HOUSE WE FIGHTING AND THATS ONG." She yelled at Tatyana and she was ready to fight blaze but was kinda scared to fight.

INT ROLLIE/ "Girl Tatyana finna get her ass whooped."

The bus parked on the house parking lot and Blaze was the first one off. She went upstairs and got her dress off and put on a bra and shorts with some tenny shoes on. Tatyana and her did the same thing. Blaze came downstairs waiting for Tatyana to come down.

INT SEVEN/ "oh yeah Tatyana finna get that ass whooped."

They squared up and Tatyana threw the first punch but missed. Blaze threw multiple punches and they all connected. Tatyana fell on the floor and Blaze punched her again making her hit her head on the wall.

Security separated and the ladies we're watching like usual. Rock happened to show up and see the fight. "Mane I don't even know why they be playing with Blaze like that." Chrisean said laughing while rubbing her stomach.

"IM TIRED OF PLAYING WITH BITCHES IN THIS HOUSE." Blaze yelled while walking to her room. She now has the confidence and knows she is the best fighter in the house. She also knew no one will be able to beat her ass. Blaze tried to be calm and humble but it's not working so she decided to show bitches how she get down.

•••
We may have a flashback on Blaze BGC days 😏😭