4: Snake Dude

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE!

      As you swung onto the roof of the bank, you could see the cops down below, attempting to bargain with the criminals. 

      You heard a shot fire from inside the building, that's your cue to get involved.

      "Hey bud!" You say as you swing through the already broken window and kick the first guy with a gun you see.

      "Fuck off S/N!" the other man says while firing his pistol at you.

      He misses, badly.

      You watch as the bullet whizzes past you and hits an ATM before turning back around and saying, "Wow! Good shot! You almost got me!"

      "If you give up now and go outside to go be put in adult time out, and I won't beat you two to a pulp" Walking closer to the two men, both of them guns raised, you shot webs at their legs, making them fire their guns upwards as they fell.

     "The Devious Duo will never turn themselves in!" The buffer, one said, as he struggled against the webs.

     You began to laugh, "The Devious Duo? That's what you guys call yourselves?"

     One of the guys begins to scream in pain and as you looked to the man on his left he was gone, but an empty test tube was left in his place.

     "Oh shit"

     The remaining criminal had turned into a giant snake hybrid or something, and he struck you directly in the chest with his head, throwing you back into the shop across the street. 

      You laid there for a bit, trying to catch your breath, before getting up and swinging back over to the man.

      "That must be really annoying, your partner in crime turning you into this and abandoning you" You say, out of breath and in pain.

      The snake guy hisses at you and begins to dive towards you again, but you quickly jump out of the way, making him slam into the ground.

      You wrap webs around him to keep him in place until you get the hostages out.

      "Not so tough now, are you?" You ask as you tie your webs into a knot to keep him put.

      He hissed and thrashed around in the bindings, but he was unable to escape. 

      You quickly walked over to the people cowering in the corner and assured them they were safe and that they could leave.

      "Thank you S/N" A little boy said as his mother carried him out of the building.

      You quickly looked around the building, making sure there was no one else inside besides snake dude.  

      A sigh of relief left your lungs, and you began to drag the snake person out to where a helicopter now was to airlift him to wherever he was going to end up. 

      You finally walked out of the now partially destroyed building and quickly made your way over to your Uncle Sam.

      "Good job S/N" He said, patting you on the shoulder.

      "Hey I got a go for a bit, I have plans with a, uh, friend" You quickly whisper to him.

      "Ah alright, have fun kiddo" He whispers back.

      You quickly swing off to an alleyway somewhere and adjust your watch to take you to the Spider Hub. 

     Flying through the portal, you realized you had a very mild concussion, most likely from being thrown against a building. 

     You told yourself you'd deal with it later after you go visit Gwen and Hobie.

      As you arrived at the spider HQ, the bright light bouncing off the many paths and walkways began to make your head throb. 

      You could slightly feel your spider sense go off, but it felt the same as your headache. 

      Before you even had any time to react, your vision went black, and you began to fall backwards. 

      A web attaches to your chest and pulls you back up as your eyesight slowly clears up.

      "Y/N, mate, you alright there?" Hobie's voice sounds echoey and distant, even though he's no less than a foot away.

      He helps you stand up, but you quickly lose your balance due to the disorientation caused by your headache. 

      Hobie catches you once again, picking you up bridal style.

      "Everything is so bright" You mutter as you attempt to cover your eyes from the light all around.

      Hobie hummed in response, moving your head, so you're more tucked into his chest to shield your eyes from the brightness. 

      You were slightly astonished at the way he was just able to pick you up so easily. 

      He then opened a portal to what you could assume is his universe, and he set you down before grabbing your hand and making you walk through it with him. 

      Hobie exited the portal before you, catching you when you came out after him.

      "Hey, we're gonna go to my house, and you are gonna get sum rest ight?" He said to you, slightly brushing his hand against yours to get you to listen. 

      "Okay" you say softly as you feel yourself slipping into the clutches of sleep.

      Hobie slightly smiles as he feels you relax in his arms. 

      He starts walking through an alleyway, exiting out behind a row of shops. 

      The whole walk to his house, he took extra care to not stumble or move in any way that would cause you discomfort. 

      As he got to his front door, he quickly shifted you just enough, so he could grab his keys and unlock the door. 

      He quickly walks to his bed, pulling the covers down and setting you down. 

      He realized you hadn't taken your mask off, you he gently pulled it off, setting it on the bedside table. 

      Chuckling at how relaxed you looked, he walked off to go make you something to eat for when you wake up.

A/N: Sorry for the late release, everyone! I'll speed up the chapter posting to make up for it :D

Here's a drawing of Hobie to make up for it