5: Just Guessing

'Where am I?' You wonder as you sit up and glance around at the unfamiliar place.

      The headache you had is better now, but not completely gone.

      All of a sudden, Hobie walked into the room with your F/F in hand.

      "Y/N, you're awake! Have a good rest?" He asked as he set the dish down on the nightstand next to you.

      "Kind of, I guess... Why am I here?" You ask, still quite confused.

      "I'm pretty sure you got in a fight or something case you've got a pretty bad concussion, you passed out, and I brought you to my place" He said dully.

      "Huh, I honestly expected you to be homeless" you chuckle.

      "Used to be, not anymore though, I redid this place it was a total dump" Hobie replied.

      "You should eat though, I put work into this" He handed you the dish of F/F and got up to leave the room.

      As you grabbed the dish, you realized how good the food looked. After you took your first bite, your eyes lit up, it was fantastic!

      You quickly scarfed down the food, not noticing Hobie, who was sitting in a spot outside the room, right where he could see you enjoying the meal.

      Once you finished eating, you set the dish back down and Hobie walked back into the room, a relaxed look on his face.

      "Enjoy your food?" He asked as he sat down on the bed.

      "Mhm! I would have never guessed you would be able to cook so well, but I do wonder, did you just guess that I would have liked F/F?" You question while laughing a bit

      He chuckled before speaking, "purely guessing"

      "Well you're a pretty good guesser then, but thank you, for taking care of me, even if we barely know each other" You say, fidgeting with the bedsheets as you spoke.

      "No problem" He got up, grabbing the now empty dish.

      He turned back towards you, swiping his thumb across your chin, then licking his finger.

      "You had a little something right there" Hobie winked at you before walking back into the other room

      You quickly felt your face heating up.

      "Oh by the way Y/N you should get home before something happens, but I'm gonna come with you ight? I want to make sure you get home safe" He says while peaking through the doorway.

      You nod to him before standing up, almost loosing your balance in the process.

      "You ready to go?" He asked as he walked back into the room with his spider suit on.

      "Mmm yeah I think so" you pulled your mask over your face, still feeling slightly dizzy.

      You could see the outline of Hobie's mouth on his mask as he smiled.

      "Y'know the longer you stare at me the more time we're wasting" he chuckled before opening a portal.

      "Wasting time for what?"

      "Ass kicking"

       You laugh as the two of you jump into the portal. 

      "Hey, I'm just wondering, but how do you fit your hair under your mask?" You ask as the two of you drop out of the portal into your universe.

      "I don't belive in physics" He says while launching a web towards the building next to us.

      As he quickly swings away, you follow behind him.

      "I don't even know if that's how it works, Hobie" You chuckle.

      The two of you continue swinging to random spots around the city, stopping people from getting mugged and catching shoplifters. 

      Over time, your headache returned, and your body began to feel sore from the g-forces of swinging.

      "Hey Hobie! Let's go rest for a bit at my apartment!" You yelled as Hobie swung a bit closer to you.

      He quickly nodded before letting you take the lead.

      As the two of you dropped onto the fire escape outside the window, your Uncle Sam appeared out of nowhere and unlocked the window, opening it for the two of you.

      "Hey there, kiddo, where were you?" He asked after the two of you entered the apartment and pulled your masks off.

      "They got hurt, and so we hung at my place for a bit" Hobie quickly said, pulling you closer next to him.

      "Your another spider person? How many of you are there" He questioned.

      You and Hobie glanced at each other before you both broke out in laughter.

      "What, what's so funny guys, help me out here" Your Uncle Sam said jokingly.

      "I'll explain it later, don't worry" You say, still laughing a bit.

      "You'd better, and no funny business you two" He joked, eying the two of you as you walked into your room.

      Hobie shut the door behind you and the two of you sat down on your bed. 

      You let yourself fall back, tired from the past few days.

      "So that your dad? Or some other relative" Hobie asked, standing up to walk around your room

      "He's my Uncle, I don't talk to my parents anymore" You say with a sigh.

      "Sorry to hear that mate" He responded, walking back over to the bed and leaning his head down next to where yours is.

      All of a sudden, you heard your window slide open, and you quickly shot a web at the person who crawled through.

      "Woah there Y/N! No need to flip out on me **Schatz~" The boy said.
                                                                                                **darling (German)
      He pulls a pocket knife out from who knows where with his free hand and quickly slices the webbing off.

      "Ooh who's this hottie" He said, walking over to Hobie and eying him up and down.

      Hobie seemed unamused, but was also glaring at the other male.

      "Leon this is Hobie, he's another spider person, Hobie this is my best friend, Leon" You introduced the two.

      Leon winked at Hobie before you walked over, dragging Leon away by the collar of his shirt.

      "Aww come on Y/NNNN, he's so hot! Hobie one chance I beg you" Leon got down on his knees and started bowing to Hobie.

      "Oh my god, I can't with you right now, Leon" You mutter under your breath.

      "Not interested mate" Hobie sighed.

      "Fine! Then you can't have my **geliebte Y/N" Leno quickly got up, pulling you in by the waist                                                                        **beloved
      Hobie let off a menacing aura, making Leon pull you in closer, a devious grin on his face.

      "Looks like someone has a little crush on my bestie" He taunted, almost like he was trying to make Hobie kill him.

      Hobie stood up, shoving his hands in his pockets before walking over to Leon, standing over him threateningly. 

      Leon quickly let go of your waist, allowing you to move out of the way.

      "What makes you think you can keep them from me, hm?"