11: Advice

"Hobieee" Leon said cheerfully as you helped him up from the floor.

      "Hi Leon" Hobie chuckled.

      After Leon stood up and dusted off his clothes, he bounced over to Hobie, sitting down next to him.

      "You two should just fuck, I can practically hear how horny you two are" Leon snickered.

      Your body heated up, and you quickly made up an excuse, so you could leave your room.

      "They always get so embarrassed, it's so cute" Leon laughed.

      Hobie hummed in agreement, thinking about what Leon had said earlier.

      "Ok, so I wanted to give you a few pointers, first of all, Y/N is actually really dirty minded and any sexual thing you say or do will make them go crazy" Leon mentioned.

       "Oh? And may I ask how you know?" Hobie asked.

      "I'll tell you that later, but anyway Y/N will cherish anything you give them, even if it's just a piece of paper" He stood up and walked over to a small drawer on your desk.

      Leon pulled out the note Hobie had written for you a day ago.

      "Example A" He giggled before setting the paper back in the drawer and shutting it.

      Hobie smirked, but he quickly went back to a neutral face when you walked back into the room.

      "Well I should probably get going now, wouldn't want to keep you two from doing...whatever" Leon walked back over to the window and jumped out, sliding down the side of the fire escape.

      "What were you two talking about?" You ask while sitting down next to Hobie on your bed.

      "Fucking you" He said with zero shame

      "What!" You shout, your face heating up.

      Hobie laughed at your reaction.

      "Come on we should head out if you're ready darling" He said, opening a portal.

      You grab your bag off the floor, then follow Hobie through the portal.

      The two of you jump out onto his boat, quickly heading inside.

      "So, uh, you were saying?" You mumble while sitting down in Hobie's bed.

      "I was saying that Leon and I were talking about you" He smirked, walking towards you.

      "Elaborate" You demanded.

      Hobie shoved you backwards onto the bed, effectively pinning you down.

      "Just stuff about how cute you are when you're flustered" Hobie's voice was raspy as he gazed into your eyes.

      Your face began to heat up as Hobie got closer to you.

      His eyes shot down to your lips, the two of you centimeters away.

      "Hey, wanna grab a snack?" He asked, a mischievous smirk on his face.

      You scoffed, and Hobie flopped off to the side of you, laughing so much he could barely breathe.

      "Aww, how cute, you wanted to kiss me so bad" Hobie teased as he stood up, trying to catch his breath.

      "I hate you" you remark, puffing up your cheeks.

      "Oh? Do you now?" Hobie asked, staring you down with half lidded eyes.

      You slightly shrink down under Hobie's gaze.

      He quickly ran at you and picked you up into his arms before you had time to react.

      "Hobie! You scared me!" You shout as he spins you around while laughing.

      "Put me down" you whine while trying to squirm out of his grasp.

      "Hm, let me think, no" he chuckled.

      Hobie carried you into the kitchen, setting you on the counter once again. He walked over to his fridge, pulling out a can of whipped cream.

      "Open wide darling" Hobie said in a raspy voice.

      He squirted the whipped cream into your mouth before making a little dot of it on your nose.

      Before you could wipe off the small glob, Hobie licked it off, a smug grin plastered on his face.

      You swallowed the rest of the whipped cream before glancing back at him.

      He looked at you in a way no one else had before, so much love and affection behind just one gaze.

      "Y/N..." Hobie mumbled, his voice raspy and deep.

      He stepped closer to you, making it so the two of you were even closer than you had been earlier that hour.

      He closed the gap, both of your lips met as you melted into the kiss.

      Hobie broke the kiss, almost immediately going for your neck, making you let out a small whimper.

      He nibbled on a small spot, laughing a little at how you squirmed around begging for more.

      "Ah ah ah, let's not get ahead of ourselves" Hobie teased.

      He then walked away from you, seemingly trying to play with your emotions.

      "Hobiee" you whine, wanting more attention.

      "Mmm darling I want the same things you do, but I don't know if you would be ready for me" He laughed, walking back over to you.

      Hobie lifted you off the counter before walking to his room, you followed right behind him like a lost puppy.

      "I'm gonna go grab that stuff Pav bought you from my apartment, stay here and be good for me, ok?" Hobie said.

      He planted a kiss on your forehead before going up the ladder to the deck of the boat.

A/N: this chapter took me way too long, and I'm so sorry about that! If you have any ideas or suggestions for the story, please comment here or dm me!

P.s. how would you guys feel about filler chapters that you all can help write?