(S-1/Ep-5) Hunted

Vilgax's ship, the Chimeran Hammer, continues on orbiting the Earth

Vilgax's ship, the Chimeran Hammer, continues on orbiting the Earth. Inside the ship, on a levitating platform, spotlights shine on each of three bounty hunters. The first is thin with purple and black armor; the second resembles a robotic half-human / half-crustacean; the third wears bulky gray armor and has a pillbug-like shell covering their face.

 The first is thin with purple and black armor; the second resembles a robotic half-human / half-crustacean; the third wears bulky gray armor and has a pillbug-like shell covering their face

SixSix, Kraab and Hoverboard(For now until Ben finds out he's Tetrax he'll be called)

Vilgax: [Over the ship's speaker system] Begin the audition.

The first immediately fires up a jet pack and lands in a circle of basic drones. He pulls a small blaster from a compartment on his joint and shoots a few down. A few fire back; he rolls out of the way and fires small rockets from his wrist in retaliation. He pulls a grenade out of another compartment for another cluster of drones. The second bounty hunter jumps down to join, pounding one on his way down, grabbing another with a massive claw and using them as a projectile against another. Two more of the drones rush the bounty hunter. He catches one with his claw and pulls out a sword to split the other in two. A platform opens up on the ceiling and a gigantic attack droid falls to the floor, ready to fire at the two. Taking turn the third individual unveils a hoverboard and rides it right into the droid's laser blast. When the smoke clears, he is completely unharmed. Without a moment to lose, he flies into the droid's chest and punches right through it. He folds his hoverboard back up.

Vilgax: [Still injured and laboring to speak] Impressive. You are all hired. Your objective - is to retrieve the Omnitrix. [He shows them a picture of the watch] The one who succeeds collects the reward. Do not disappoint me.

Three pods jettison from Vilgax's ship and fall to Earth.

On Earth, Grandpa Max has constructed a small target practice structure of strung up tires and soda cans.

Max: You guys ready?

Ben, already inside, smirks and slams down on the Omnitrix, transforming into Diamondhead.

Diamondhead(Ben): Oh yeah.