(S-1/Ep-10) Lucky Girl

Y/n and the Tennyson Trio of Ben, Gwen, and Max are at a guided tour of a museum in New Orleans, Louisiana. While Ben is messing around with the masks on display, the guide talks.

Tour Guide: ...And behind this impenetrable glass is the recently discovered, and only known existing copy of the "Archamada Book of Spells".

And behind this impenetrable glass is the recently discovered, and only known existing copy of the "Archamada Book of Spells"

Gwen looked at the book in its display case and was amused, which made Y/n smile. It brought joy to see her taking an interest in something besides alien exploits with Ben and the Omnitrix.

Tour Guide/Gwen: [Simultaneously] ..."It contains ancient witchcraft and rituals from the later sixteen hundreds."

Tour Guide: (Snidely] Maybe you should work here, dear.

Ben: [Whispering] Don't let "mummy-face" get to you, she's probably older than that spellbook.

Ben imitates a mummy's pose and facial expression in their tomb, to Gwen's laughter. The lighthearted moment is broken when rumbling begins, with everyone in the room soon lifting to the ceiling, seemingly magically.

Max: [Grunts] Something tells me this isn't on the tour.

Through the skylight window, a puff of red smoke travels through the air and reaches the book of spells, materialising into Hex.

Hex: The Archamada book of Spells... All of its power shall soon be mine!

Hex makes an incantation ("Fah-Cah-Me-Doof!"), with the second right-most charm glowing yellow, activating as he speaks. The class encasement around the book shatters, and the book levitates off the podium into his hands.

Ben: [Twisting the Omnitrix dial] Now might be a good time to go... [Hex uses his staff to end the rooms' occupants' levitation, dropping them to the floor] ...Hero! Oh!

Ben begins to fall, eyes fixated on the Omnitrix.