01. Prolog

"Promise under the apple tree."

They met when they were 7. First grade in elementary school. She sat in the seat in front of him. Long straight hair. Pale skin. Deep black eyes drawn in the shape of the moon. Red lips. Chubby blushes cheeks.

And the boy sitting behind her. Thick eyebrows. Small, long dark brown eyes. High nose. Plump lips. He was only an inch shorter than her.

With the girl next door, he spent together a happy childhood. "Geogjeong hajima Soo Bin-a! Museun il itdeun naega neol hangsang jikyeojulke! (Don't worry, Soo Bin-a! No matter what happens, I will always protect you!)" Under the big apple tree, not knowing what kind of world he would face, the 9-year-old boy made a promise.

"Geureom, niga na jikilsu itge naega hangsang ni yeope isseulgeoya! (Then, I will always be by your side so you can protect me!)" However, this world ignored the girl. Like a sudden storm. This bad world has torn the two apart.

January 2018. Winter, 14 years old.

The first year of junior high school.

"Soo Bin-a!"

"Seo Soo Bin! Open the door!"

"YA! SEO SOO BIN!"

"You said you would always be by my side! You traitor!"

"Soo Bin-a! Please!"

Like a fool. The smoke that came out of his mouth, the fist he was clenching tight, knocked endlessly on the front door of her empty house. The tear stains on his cheeks were erased by another stream. No matter how many times he read her letter, he couldn't find the reason she left.

Ahn Soo-ho's first love. On that cold winter night, she disappeared. All she left behind was pain and worry. He couldn't even hate the girl who had been by his side for 7 years, and he had no choice but to wait and miss her every day.

And now, 3 years later. Summer. at the age of 17. In front of the Class 6 in the first year of high school. Her unforgettable face ran into his eyes like a daydream.

-TBC-

Disclaimer :

I changed the background to an ordinary school.