Strange people...

ESMP1!Lizzie can change her height too

______________________________

ESMP1:

The lady turned around. "Ah!" She screamed and stumbled away from Joel. Joel screamed back. The two looked at each other silently. The god straightened himself up. "Erh, hello?" He greeted her awkwardly. He grinned a little to hopefully little the mood. "She screamed how Lizzie would scream.. how weird."

"H-hello!" The lady greeted back and smiled, still unsure what was happening. "Why do you sound like my husband?"
"Why do you sound like my friend?" Joel asked back.
"..." She inspected him a bit. "Joel?"
"Erm, yes?" He responded, lifting up his shoulders.

She put her hands on his shoulders and started to shake him. "Joel why are you so tall?! who did this to you?!" She asked, sounding panicked.
"I've- I've always been this tall?!" Joel answered, kinda offended.
"Who did this to you?!" She asked again, still shaking him.
"Uhh-" he responded. Not knowing what to say, he said a name that first came up into his mind. "Ah- Jimmy?"
The lady stopped shaking Joel.

"What? Why would Jimmy..." She thought for a bit. "He... must of felt bad for you for being so short- but I don't like this, this isn't normal!" She grabbed his hand and jumped off the tower.
"WHAT THE F-" Joel screamed. They landed in the water. They followed the path in the water that lead to a other place.

Joel tried to escape but the lady's grip was too strong. They eventually make it to a dock with a shack at it. They see a cod man with green clothes, a cod hat and blonde hair, walking out of the shack. "Jimmy?" Joel thought looking at the cod's face.

"Jimmy!" The lady said while she got out the water. She looked down at Jimmy and helped Joel out of the water. "What did you do to Joel?"
"Lizzie-? I didn't do anything I swear!" Jimmy replied and put his hands in a surrender pose.

"Lizzie?!" Joel thought. He then shouted out, "Wait, Lizzie, Jimmy?! I am so confused!"
"I am just as confused as you, Joel!" Lizzie said, snapping her head to him. She turned back to Jimmy, "Did you give him a potion?"
"Wuh- I- no!" Jimmy replied. "If you excuse me, I have a cool idea with Fwhip!" Jimmy was about to walk away. Lizzie held him back.
"You better cancel those plans! We're discussing this now!" Lizzie said angrily.
"Wuh- but-!" Jimmy looked at her. "Fine.." Jimmy pulled out his communicator. He typed something and showed Lizzie. "There you happy?" He asked. Lizzie looked at it and nodded.

"Someone explain what is happening. Lizzie, your suppose to be a cat- a person! And Jimmy your suppose to be- not a toy!" Joel said while rubbing his head. "Where is this place, where am I?!"

Lizzie and Jimmy looked at Joel worriedly. Lizzie changed her height until she was only a little bit taller than Jimmy. "I don't think he's okay, what did you do seriously!" Lizzie whispered to her brother.
"I didn't do anything, I'm being honest!" He whispered back. They turned back to Joel and looked at him. Lizzie changed her height back to normal, still looking at Joel.

"Joel, honey, do you feel okay?" Lizzie asked, putting her hand on Joel's shoulder.
"Yes, I am! Also did you just call me 'honey'?" Joel answered.
"Yeah, we're married Joel!" Lizzie showed him the ring on her hand.
"I- what?!" Joel responded

.

.

.

ESMP2:

(ESMP1!)Joel woke in a pool of water. "What the heck?" He said to himself. He got out of the water and walked out of the cave he was in. "Where- where am I?! Tumble Town..? This place looks so dead! What happened to all the plants?!" He looked around.
There was yellow wool and a sign outside of the cave. The sign read; "god Joel's plot". Joel looked at the sign "I am a king... but I can see myself as a god," He said before deciding to build in the plot

~ time skip cause I am not writing about the material gathering and building ~

Joel placed the last block of his build.

(Picture from Joel's episode)"Ah, reminds me of home!" Joel said out loud to himself

"Ah, reminds me of home!" Joel said out loud to himself. "Speaking of home... how do I get home?" He thought for a bit. He went back to the cave that he came from, expecting to find the pool again. "Aha! Here! The wat-..." The water was unfortunately not there. "How-? Why-?" He read the sign that was next to the pool of water. "One use only? Did someone use it and teleported me here! Come on!" He groaned in annoyance.

Joel went out of the cave again and back to his mini build. He saw a tiny man, who had a sheriff costume on, running up to him. "Joel! You finished your build already-?" The tiny man said and looked confused. "You look different, and shorter..."
"I am not short! And what do you mean shorter?!" Joel retorted, crossing his arms. "I don't even know you! But you do sound similar to my friend..."

The two stared at each other. "What's your name?" Joel asked.
"Joel, are you feeling okay?"the tiny man looked up.
"Just answer the damn question!"
"Okay geez! Anger issues much..." Jimmy mumbled the last part. "I am Jimmy, your best bud?"
"Jimmy...? why are you wearing that? Why are you not a cod? And-" he paused and squatted down. "Why are you small?"
"I-" Jimmy looked at Joel, not knowing what to say. "Cod? What do you mean cod? I am a human! Just- got shrunken down.."

Joel stood up again. "Well, your a weird Jimmy," He said. "Why is this place so dead also?"
"Dead? What do you mean dead?" Jimmy replied.
"You got tumble weeds everywhere and there is no greenery!" Joel pointed at the grass at his mini build. "Look here! It looks way nicer was moss! That's why I put a lot of it in Mezalea!"
"That does look nice... Wait, what's MezAllea?"
Joel did not respond but just looked at Jimmy disappointed. He looked at his back to see a pair of elytra he had, took rockets and flew off.
"Wuh- hey!" Jimmy screamed at him.

______________________________

1048 words