Important Update!

Important Update: Hi guys! hope you all are doing well. So I want to start off by saying thank you for selecting my book and supporting my work! Secondly, "White as Snow" was my first book that I ever wrote with a lot of mistakes and errors. It has been updated completely and rewritten now that I have even better skills in narrating my story. You are going to find the complete, edited version without any mistakes and even extended plot on Amazon Kindle in ebook format. Here is the link.
https://amzn.to/3Qp3WLH

Orrrrrr

You can also find it on the app Goodnovel:

https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000556412/Werewolf/White-As-Snow?shareuser=56870705&ch=apps

I can't believe the love and support you all have given me has now made me confident enough to Publish my work on these platforms. Please see if you find my book anywhere else except in the links that I've provided, know that it is plagiarized so please report it and let me know! If I decide to publish my work anywhere else, I'll be sure to update it here and let you all know. I actually never thought of publishing my book on these platforms at first but seeing that it can be a source of my income and now that I'm really in need of that, I decided to share my work on that platform. Please please keep supporting me! Here you are going to find only the initial chapters of the book.  Hope you enjoy the Journey Of Aurora and Alexander! have a great day!

Please get my book from the links. I promise you won't regret it !!